BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

It’s just the heat waves from the lava

That makes me wonder since Tahu can use elemental power with this normal red mask:

What is the golden mask for?

I have been thinking for a while and have come up with a theory. What if the beasts are the opposites of the creatures? For instance, the creatures represent unity. So, the beasts would represent the opposite of that. Their existence would be to tear the world apart.

Nah, that’s totally a dancing mountain. I now declare “Elmer” the dancing mountain canon.
@Chronicler the Unity mask is perhaps for…unity? Like unlocking the power to unite I guess.

1 Like

Is more cool???

Probably unity. Like these new masks have all the power (and more) of the old, gold ones (like the nuva masks) but the golden ones allow for unity as well as a slight (but temporary) power boost. The trans elements of the masks are what allow the creatures to share thoughts and power with the toa

[quote=“BlueCel, post:14857, topic:15529”]
Nah, that’s totally a dancing mountain.
[/quote]
“I finally have a friend!”

journey to one takes place on xia confirmed

4 Likes

The gold masks are fusion masks which exist to unlock the unity power. The creatures serve as the real elemental power.

im back did i miss anything ?? any pics yet ??

No pics yet, just tahu in JtO

1 Like

Well, there was a Tahu JtO trailer on facebook.

~W12~

were do i find them

gimme gimme gimme

Two words. Facebook. Bionicle.

It wasn’t the whole wave. Just SB.

Spoiler alert: it’s actually trans-yellow.

~W12~

3 Likes

Finally got to see that Journey to One video with Tahu, I really like the animation and hope the story and voice acting matches it. Hopefully these 4 episodes do well so more of these can be made either for the rest of this year’s story or for next year’s story.

3 Likes

I saw the Tahu trailer, and seeing as it is the 25th, and there is 31 days in January…does that mean we will be getting a new trailer every day until February, when the show will release?

4 Likes

Most probably, they did it daily with the animation character spots as well. Plus @bingzakanuva predicted that more would come throughout the week!

8 Likes

I am so hype, I cant even control myself anymore…

2 Likes

I find it funny how I’ve literally predicted 2 events. I need to quit my job and be a fortune teller.

4 Likes

Didn’t you also predict Bingzak was the chronicler? Or am I just confuzzled like always?
Anyway after hearing the voice in the trailer again I highly doubt that it’s Ekimu or Tahu, probably just an announcer.

1 Like

I know I said I hope he becomes the Chronicler so yeah I did

1 Like