BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Those aren’t usually very accurate.

Wow, Terak is awesome!

4 Likes

Reviews? Huzzah! Can’t wait to read/watch it later.

Edit: Glad see Terak is as great as I thought he would be.

BTW dviddy has received Tahu and Ikir and given his first impression (Review coming soon).
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=2525
Most important info I think was on the swivel function: The torso bone does indeed have the turn-table section molded into the bottom, and the waist piece has the inner portion molded in. They connect together with a lot of friction, to the point where it’s hard to do the waist-swiveling function easily. It’s very tight. The pieces don’t pull apart easily, but they can be pried apart unlike the gatling guns from the Protectors."

9 Likes

WE HAVE REACHED FULL ENLIGHTENMENT

no joke for 2 minutes I was yelling at my computer screen saying “STOP POINTING OUT BOX ART DETAILS”

11 Likes
2 Likes

Eighteen minutes spent yakking over a ten dollar set!?

11 Likes

So the Earth Crystal Armor is gold and trans-clear…

:unamused:

Uhhh…no Purple??

EDIT: Aside from that, though, I think Terak is utterly adorable. He looks really cool, and the new pieces are even better in real form!

4 Likes

Interesting how he’s speaking very calmly and rather slowly as if he isn’t at all excited, like he’s doing this as a chore. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Back then the creature heads looked really cute but with their eyes now they seem more like old people.

he is.

BZP’s reviewers kinda…suck…

BUT WHO CARES IS BONKLE.

3 Likes

I have to disagree on that. Black Six is a pretty good reviewer. His voice is really clear, thought a bit monotone. He gave me a really good look at Terak just by this review, if I had to be honest.

Also, Reviewing isn’t easy, and sometimes, it’s not very fun. I mean, sometimes, don’t you just want to play with, and enjoy the set? Unless it’s your passion (like Eljay and Varderan), and you enjoy entertaining people, it’s not too fun. That’s just me, IMO.

5 Likes

Good point, Black six is not the worst of them. But BZP should really leave their reviews to him. and maybe some others for the written reviews. For the better look, he works. just not optimal.

1 Like

BZP uploaded a pic of the Onua-Terak combo on their Instagram…

https://www.instagram.com/p/-7m-11QFpr/

25 Likes

That’s a really great idea! Actually, BZP’s having a survey. You could tell them that. :smile:

1 Like

Wow. That’s pretty good.

1 Like

He looks boss!

1 Like

@Toa_Heatwave Man… Onua looks like he could run through buildings. XD

@RaptorTalon Oh c’mon now. That foot piece isn’t used all that often and It’s a good piece! I think it works well with Onua.

5 Likes

K, Onua’s feet are making me mad. but that combo is swag!

2 Likes

Onua looks amazing. He really looks like he can just bulldoze through anything he pleases. That’s how Onua should be.

I think Terak really serves as an armor upgrade for Onua and will also probably serve to be a power upgrade, too.

6 Likes

Is he supposed to hold his drill gun that way?

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the Tahu and Ikir combo pic from dviddy. So far dviddy’s verdict for Tahu is “meh” to “ok.”

4 Likes