BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

It’s a direct parody of the old BZP “Bionicle in 4 minutes” video (I think)

1 Like

Here’s how it’s probably gonna go down:
The story is set for three years, each focused on a Great Mask

2015:
Island under attack, Toa arrive to help Protectors.
Ancient evil awakes in the Ancient City, and they find the Mask of Creation and awaken Ekimu.
2016:
“Bohrok” come in, try to destroy the island, Toa try stop them.
Toa get an overhaul (Nuva) and awaken Makuta and use Mask of Control to stop Bohrok.
2017:
The Mask of Ultimate Power is revealed to have the spirit of a Great Being from another world (Teridax), summons Shadow Creatures (Rakshi) to fight for him.
Mask of Ultimate Power creates a body for itself and attacks the island, but Baby Fire Protector (Takua) finds the Mask of Time and uses it to become a Toa and defeat the MoUP.

5 Likes

you had me until

I still don’t get why people think the baby PoF has ANY story relevance. :laughing:

2 Likes

becuase they showed him for more than 2 seconds, and lego likes to hide stuff right in your face when it comes to bionicle. plus, i just want takua

2 Likes

Baby PoF is best PoF.

#HashtagBabyPoFMasterRace

7 Likes

Doesn’t that kind of take away from the point of hiding something?

Yeah, but we don’t know they are hiding stuff in our face, so it’s hidden. In front of our faces.

4 Likes

I believe the term you’re looking for is “under our noses”

2 Likes

That will work too.

look at the Vitruvian Robot / Mata Nui’s body thing, that was hinted quite a few times but no one really figured it out soon.

4 Likes

I suppose. Point redacted. Carry on.

Theory (I may have already stated this):
The masks the Toa have are primordial super-powered versions of the G1 masks.
The skull people need primordial power to power themselves up.
The skull people absorbs some of the power, allowing the second function to be used.
NOTE: Tahu’s mask form the Hero Pack had all of it’s power absorbed by someone, rendering it useless.

5 Likes

I wasn’t in the community at that point, but I’ve heard that people theorized it and got shot down because it was seen as either too ridiculous or widely unfounded.

3 Likes

This is what I’ve heard too.

Considering that we don’t even know what the story of the second-half of 2015 is, I don’t think we can really speculate on 2016. Also,

*Kraata

2 Likes

prediction: the second hype train will arrive and Takanuva will steal the mask of braking. dun dun DUN!!!

2 Likes

all three links just brings me to a to a 4chan page that says “404 not found”:(. but what you just wrote sounds very interesting and just makes me more hyped about next year bionicle:D

Images via request;
http://i.imgur.com/I7jF8Lj.png
http://i.imgur.com/1dpIxGU.png
http://i.imgur.com/qlzcC0y.png

4 Likes

Weren’t these made by LimeLibratarian? Not sure if it was or not.

No, they were made by a 4chan user several months prior, the same one who posted the information. Chances are they are not legitimate, but posted for the record anyway.

Not sure if Lime has ever shared them, but even if he has, he’s not the source.

2 Likes