BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

Courtesy of 4chan;
http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1439419010969.png

Seriously, those guys work fast xD

In addition a user on there raised a good point that Umurak giving the $20 pricing is likely a $10 protector-scale set with a $10 protector-sized creature.

10 Likes

I would like for you to.

I don’t mean to disparage your friend, but I do not believe this for a second. If he was saying that he managed to look at a catalog, I would believe this, because he couldn’t take pictures HOWEVER he could remember details and take notes.

That being said, I just cannot put any stake into the possibility that the sets were leaked on a Russian website… and were uploaded long enough for your friend to stare at and memorize all these details, ranging from builds, new pieces, to FUNCTIONS which likely wouldn’t even be shown on the box… yet not save any of the pictures?

If it turns out to be real I’ll eat my hat (and my faith in the reliability of people doing logical things like saving pictures will be lost forever), but I believe with 99% certainty that this is false.

-Mesonak

13 Likes

Ya because the sets sound the same but with different add ons

1 Like

Wow, those sound interesting! I’d love a source! :smile:

…Yeah, I don’t believe it. $10 protector-sized sets with elaborate functions? Nope.

7 Likes

pretty much what’s on my mind the whole time

Yeaaahhhh no we need new masks. From what it sounds like it wouldn’t be worth it to get the new Toa since they’re almost exactly the same as the ones we have this year. I hope with all of my being that this is fake because I’ve been wanting a better “Kakama”…

Wait… wait no! This leak and any leak claiming the Toa don’t get new designs have to be fake, anyone who has read the spoiled pages from the book (the end, to be exact) would know this.

Quite. One must also wonder why they would be taken down. The only
fathomable reason is that the site had some connection to LEGO, ala
Eurobricks or BZPower, which begs the question of why the leaks were
posted there in the first place, and, for that matter, why they were not
re-posted elsewhere.

1 Like

Since the hype police have arrested my hopes and dreams, I hope the water characters get a new shade of blue.

5 Likes

YES

7 Likes

Seeing as Meso has elected to share it on another site, might as well be shared here also.

The “source” was shared with me privately; it’s ExoForce.ru, the same site that first reported on the BIONICLE 2015 names last year in an article format.

Not sure if that above is enough to start the hype train rolling, but i think it gives us a reason we can talk about the ‘leaks’ for a bit. Though obviously with heavy scepticism and not believing they are certainly real.

1 Like

Ekimu says hi.

WAIT ONE SECOND! Tahu has a launcher, Gali has spears, Onua has a drill, Pohatu has axes…

TOA METRU!!!

Lewa will have two swords, and Kopaka has claws.

#BOOM!!!

12 Likes

I beg you, please please please link the site. JUST LEAK IT TO US!!!

5 Likes

I’m actually upset that we’re getting recolors of the original masks but what can ya do.

4 Likes

Like Ven said, They’d be cool in silver.

4 Likes

I like the non-gold funmetal mask idea.

1 Like

Sounds like a bundle of joy :stuck_out_tongue:

If the masks are the same I really hope to get silver melded versions

1 Like

don’t you guys wan’t gun metal masks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like