BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

I really want to get my hands on Chrome Masks for 2016. If such a thing were to exist, I would buy the 2016 sets in a heartbeat and stare at the shiny majesticness of them.

2 Likes

What if the skull villains super heated the masks so the glow? Like this:

And then when they werenā€™t in use they cooled down and are half gold half silver. This is probably false, but a cool concept IMO.

5 Likes

I think heā€™s technically a $15 set. I mean, with all the gears, the hammer/stud launcher, and a unique and exclusive mask mold, I think he would warrant that price.

At last, our dreams will be realized. It seems you and I are the only funmetal enthusiasts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if you get the joke, but he meant to say funmetal. Itā€™s a joke from Eurobricks a while backā€¦

2 Likes

Same here. I would love chrome masks. Also maybe a few silver ones as well.

@everyone: since these I guess are the Toa nuva, do you think the basic body design will be kept, but we will get new armor, different masks, and new weapons?

2 Likes

Oh. Never been thereā€¦

I would like that a lot more than half trans half gold/silver.
or maybe half gold/silver half solid color.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just singing the song just leak it me

2 Likes

23 Likes

I doubt we will get them till september :confused:

3 Likes

i can completely understand your reasoning, but i am able to explain everything you want to know.
as @Scarilian already shared with you, the source was exoforce.ru

my friend searches this site every day.
yesterday he did that on his old school iPad, which is still running iOS5 and is rather slow.
the ā€œsave imageā€ function did not work and he was not able to take a screenshot, because one of the buttons was broken.

when he got home, he went to his laptop to take pictures of the leaks, but they had already been removed. then he called me.

if you still find the story to be very unlikely, i can arrange a skype call with you and my friend.

i know. itā€™s hard to believe, but i do trust him

5 Likes

I think he did it with his mask.

I believe in this new leak. I guess Iā€™m just insane, but I believe.

EDIT: I checked this site, and it says ā€œOfficial partner of Legoā€ @Mesonak

So, yeah. Good stuff

2 Likes

I really want to know Okoto better before travelling to a diffrent island.

2 Likes

didnt the book say that their masks where destroyed by Kulta and that ekimu made new masks for them?

wow I predicted that ones I saw the corrupted masks :smiley:

but that doesnā€™t debunk it. maybe ekimu just made the same masks.

Please use spoiler tags it isnā€™t that hard some the experience is ruined :sleepy:

1 Like

updated now fixed the post

1 Like

Hi all first Post: My thinking towards the whole mask thing is that the Toa would come with 2015 masks and the creatures would come with the new 2016 masks (to be used by the Toa)

10 Likes

thats actually a really cool theory. didnt think of that at all

also welcome to the boards :smile:

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ Also Creature of Stone is most likely a scorpion since the region of Stone seems to have a thing for them.

4 Likes