Bionicle 2023?

Id say wait the first day and see what the resell price is gonna be. If its more than 30 bucks prob just try buy the 100 and if you don’t want the sets probably shouldnt be too hard to sell pretty fast for 70 at least.

4 Likes

fair enough, im currently waiting for the gwp for feburary, so i might try get it on the same day as say idk a valentines day gwp, some extra value
also welcome back dude

4 Likes

idk from what I learned with lego today I wouldn’t count on them doing that. They seem to strategically plan things to prevent you from getting a better deal than you want. But also thanks its been awhile, but with new bonkles I gotta be here lol

4 Likes

Guys. It’s happening.

There’s images of the set in box. Clearly real. Unclear whether or not they are technically leaks so I deleted them

5 Likes

hey uh you can’t post leaked images here may wanna edit that post

also i love how they call it an 18+ set when i’ve seen mixel combiners more complex

9 Likes

Apparently this topic is Bukkey now.

4 Likes

The box seen in the images is based on the look of the old canister. It has references to all these images. Nearly brought a tear to my eye.

7 Likes

Also, i think that the set is the first appearance of Mctoran Takua in an actual set form

8 Likes

ayo is that tahu, master of fire?

3 Likes

No Kopaka makes me sad :cry:

He (or even any other Toa for that matter) deserves more love

7 Likes

BentoDraws on Twitter made a drawing of the new set

https://twitter.com/bentodraws/status/1611066028091666432?s=46&t=B7ywA8TpyNZuq5qkM29T7g

9 Likes

how long you think this will become G3.2? becuase I’m down for that

3 Likes

our prayers have been awnsered my friends.
no joke i have not been smiling this much in a while, i am very happy, picking this up day 1

13 Likes

Some scrapped models for the gwp. That Takanuva would have been awesome.

15 Likes

mama mia…
i mean any o these would have been amazing

3 Likes

I think this bit from the article is interesting:

Obviously this isn’t a confirmation that there will be more, but it’s nice to see that they were at least considering the possibility, even if it’s only from the perspective of making it easier for fans to make other characters.

Also, this arm design is super cool:

The double-jointed elbow would be great for poseability.

8 Likes

Waiitttt…. They used the HF connector there. I thought they changed the design last year.

3 Likes

The designer probably still had some lying around.

7 Likes

I would’ve killed for that Takanuva…

6 Likes

I think we would’ve enjoyed a good system Takanuva more than a slightly less good Takua and Tahu but beggars can’t be choosers
Like i said, i’m just happy we’re getting a new Bionicle set at all

6 Likes