Bionicle 2023?

wait there is a target down the street from my local lego store

2 Likes

if it is $100 then oh Iā€™m GETTING that Optimus Prime on the Lego store would do it now for the Blacktron Cruiser but Iā€™ll probably get it on bircklink

2 Likes

optimus will not count towards the $100

1 Like

seuss is about to do some trolling

1 Like

And itā€™s even better to wait until we know for sure to expect anything. We donā€™t have to draw a conclusion now, especially without concrete sources.

2 Likes

None of the pictures are consistent. They all have different builds, list of sets they come with, the last one didnā€™t even bother giving Toa a face, the new pictures of the alleged box say ā€œ18+ā€ in the age range and use packaging Lego hasnā€™t used in years. Itā€™s so obviously not real.

2 Likes

Question: if a GWP set comes with ā€œpurchases of $100 or moreā€, does a nominally $99.99 set qualify?

4 Likes

I really want to know this too

2 Likes

You mean like this Blacktron set that just released?

6 Likes

sales tax probably helps you out there

4 Likes

Just purchase a Dots pack to bump it over the line. Iā€™ve had to do that for sales at other stores, sometimes they get particular about their cents

4 Likes

currently im debating on spending 100 bucks on sets that i would like to buy anyways, or take my chances on bricklinkā€¦

2 Likes

Id say wait the first day and see what the resell price is gonna be. If its more than 30 bucks prob just try buy the 100 and if you donā€™t want the sets probably shouldnt be too hard to sell pretty fast for 70 at least.

4 Likes

fair enough, im currently waiting for the gwp for feburary, so i might try get it on the same day as say idk a valentines day gwp, some extra value
also welcome back dude

4 Likes

idk from what I learned with lego today I wouldnā€™t count on them doing that. They seem to strategically plan things to prevent you from getting a better deal than you want. But also thanks its been awhile, but with new bonkles I gotta be here lol

4 Likes

Guys. Itā€™s happening.

Thereā€™s images of the set in box. Clearly real. Unclear whether or not they are technically leaks so I deleted them

5 Likes

hey uh you canā€™t post leaked images here may wanna edit that post

also i love how they call it an 18+ set when iā€™ve seen mixel combiners more complex

9 Likes

Apparently this topic is Bukkey now.

4 Likes

The box seen in the images is based on the look of the old canister. It has references to all these images. Nearly brought a tear to my eye.

7 Likes

Also, i think that the set is the first appearance of Mctoran Takua in an actual set form

8 Likes