BIONICLE: Battle for the Mask of Power (iOs app)

Pohatu is here to represent!

6 Likes

@_@ and I thought my 1 million or so was good. I guess I gotta step up my game

1 Like

Just reboot your device. Worked for me. Besides, when a game comes out new, it has bugs, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re working on it. Just keep looking out for updates.

Unless your game is working fine now, in which case, awesome! If not, refer to the above. (Infinite read loop! XD)

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m practising :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly rebooting doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll get fixed soon enough. A lot of people on the Play Store review section had the same issue.

1 Like

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
I WILL DESTROY YOU PEOPLE

5 Likes

I still have to freaking get this.

Argh.

But even if I do get it, Iā€™ll still be spending all my time playing AC2, soā€¦

2 Likes

Well, it seems like combiners in this game are far more impresive that ones we had beforeā€¦ anyone has combiner of gali, lewa or pohatu? :blush:

How do you even unlock anything?

Only the prophesy will tellā€¦

1 Like

COMBINERS?

Please. TELL ME. WHERE.

1 Like

Good man,

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait waitā€¦ Endless mode? Did I miss something?

You have to beat it with every Toa I believe

1 Like

I want to play but I canā€™t ;_;

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s why. Iā€™ve completed Gali, Lewa and Pohatu campaigns, halfway through Tahu and Kopaka and havenā€™t started with Onua. Also, how do I unlock the alt. costumes? Onuaā€™s is already unlocked, but the rest arenā€™t.

Also, can you understand my pain? Who programs a level to have 198 bad guys? What stopped them from programing in 2 more? (fyi didnā€™t get hit)

2 Likes

I found an unlimited parts glitch.

1- Open the app.
2- Exit app and go to settings.
3- Go to General -> Date & Time
4- Turn set automatically off.
5- Change the date to the next day.
6- Go to the app, play the endless level with the exclamation mark, (you can just kill yourself at the start)
6- Done.

2 Likes

In gameā€¦ ive seen tahu onua and kopaka already, but i have only kopaka for nowā€¦ idk someone said that you need to collect pieces to unlock one, idk

Itā€™s not glitch, itā€™s just how app worksā€¦

2 Likes

Lord of the Skull spider is not really that challenging in the game as I knew he wasnā€™t hard

2 Likes