BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

[must resist urge to get annoyed about that being a STARS]

[and to call out the lore errors]

6 Likes

What?

Yep. Whenever people question me on why I have so many Bionicle sets,

“Uhhh… those are for stop motion.”

9 Likes

In the Lego Batman Movie, the scene where people are outside the movie theatre, one of the movies on billboard is “THE BIONICLE M”

The title was cut off, and it’s only on screen for a second, but I assume its supposed to be “THE BIONICLE MOVIE”

Or, I guess it could be, “THE BIONICLE MISTIKA APPRECIATION SOCIETY DOCUMENTARY,” or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, LEGO made this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBE7R7DXHnk, which is a sequel to what @Rockho mentioned. It came out after G2 ends, proving that Tahu is alive /s

8 Likes

Actually, I think it’s been confirmed to be “The Bionicle Man”, which is a reference to both Bionicle and the serie “The Bionic Man” (also called the sixty million dollar man or something, I don’t remember).

8 Likes

it’s the Six Million Dollar Man, BTW

7 Likes

Bionicle is still there, somewhere.

6 Likes

In our hearts

7 Likes

I found some:

9 Likes

Tren Krom?

18 Likes

Tren Krom being a homage to HP lovecraft style eldritch entities would make him similar to other ones but I wouldn’t think that’s a cameo.

5 Likes

Bionicle in the MARVEL Universe confirmed. Dear Disney, can we please have Rey and Vezon team up or something?

4 Likes

I heard during Makutafest that the Ninjago City set hand some Bionicle references in it but I wasn’t there when they said what they were. What references where there?

5 Likes

There were three Bionicle references:
A shield with the Glatorian logo on it.
The word “Arso” written in the Okotan language.
And stickers with a Makuta logo.

There were also two Galidor references: A movie poster and a torso print.

7 Likes

Are there any pictures of the Bionicle references?

Look on Eljay’s twitter.

I start to believe that Lego payed them to use the Bionicles.

1 Like

Most definitely.

2 Likes

The parabolas on the back of my TI-83 Plus calculator:

8 Likes

EASTER EGG!!!