BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First, Part 2 (Art)

Re-submitting the fixed entry here just in case!

3 Likes

Here’s my entry! Apologies for taking until nearly the last minute, but I’m glad I finished on time!

3 Likes

here’s my entry: BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First, Part 2 - by NOTaHFfan

5 Likes

Yooo this is one of the coolest aesthetics I’ve ever seen! I really hope yours wins!

2 Likes

Here is my entry for the contest.

3 Likes

My entry into the contest. Had lots of fun making this.

3 Likes

Here is my entry. Had tons of fun exploring the Randy Elliot comic style. Here goes!

6 Likes

My entry to the contest, I hope you all like it!

3 Likes

Hello, here’s my entry that I had for this contest.

Thanks so much for your consideration and I had a lot of fun!

4 Likes

This seems a little bit unfair to Krakua

3 Likes

Here’s My entry. Enjoy

3 Likes

This is my entry for the Helryx canon contest (the first).Toa Helryx Canon contest #1: The First, Part 2 (Art by CT-4472)

![Imgur|393x500]https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/toa-helryx-canon-contest-1-the-first-part-2-art-by-ct-4472/54819free hand pencil drawing of Toa Helryx")
I tried to take aspects from the rest of the MOC, like the lower arm armor piece and the lower leg armor piece, to try to fit it into the mask and really make it fit the rest of the MOC. I also tried to really make her look battle-damaged, like in the Bionicle story.

3 Likes

Here is a revised actual art entry for the contest.

4 Likes

Thank you for entering. However, you need to make your own topic for this and then link that topic here, otherwise it won’t be accepted.

1 Like

How do I make my own topic? Thanks!

Go to the appropriate subforum and hit the blue button in the bottom right hand corner.

1 Like

My entry! Really cutting it close, but it was super fun! Great job, everybody!

5 Likes

One more over here. Oh my it is already 2:00 am… Best of luck everyone!

4 Likes

Here’s my entry

4 Likes

I guess I’ll throw my hat in this ring and see how it goes.

https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/bionicle-canonization-contest-helryx-art-submission-by-perp3tual/54823?u=perpetual

9 Likes