BIONICLE Canon Contest #1 - The First, Part 2 - by Mister N

It may not be my first joice (due to mask), but it is definitely the Helryx we deserve :+1:
Congratulations @Mister-N!

Woah nice who’s making this mask?

Jesus! Already? It’s only been a few hours

1 Like

And btw

11 Likes

@Galva_Nize 3-D modeled it.

2 Likes

Wow that was fast

1 Like

Congratulations! Now… Where can I get my hands on that mask? :thinking:

7 Likes

How, might I ask, did you obtain it from them? I couldn’t find it anywhere, but maybe I just didn’t look hard enough?

Galva wanted me to test print it. It’s still in need of some refinements.

3 Likes

Ah, okay. Thank you!

Much congratulations to @Mister-N on winning this contest,

Your art from what I’ve seen is quite amazing, I will be looking forward to seeing what your next projects will be. :+1:

Congratulations! This was one of my favorite entries since the beginning, I’m glad to see it make it to the end. Definitely deserving of the win =)

Congrats on the winning design, but I must ask one question. Is her head in style with a Mata head piece, or a Metru one as it seems to be to me?

1 Like

So small question, let’s say I want to build Helryx and I don’t want to use the official build but I want to use this mask. What other moc would your kanohi design work with?

1 Like

Well he mentioned that the design of this Mask was designed to be reminiscent of the Roborider heads. So it would work well other MOCs that use those pieces or other smooth, curvy BIONICLE parts, like say Skrall armor plates or the Nuva shoulders/chestplate.

It’s your MOC though. Go nuts.

I’m sure quite a few people have seen the this already but I figured it would be a good idea to post a link to the mask. Galva fixed the holes so now the black hoses can go in all the way.
Psychom

Despite the earlier print and haphazard photoshop of mine shown below the figure looks nice irl. It reflects the artwork and the protrusion of the mask kinda reminds me of Kiina, although I doubt that was the intention of the artist.

13 Likes

Congratulations on your win :champagne::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I hate to say that, but… you’re kinda late to the party :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Better late than never

5 Likes

(Speaking of being late to the party…) Congratulations @Mister-N on winning the official canonical representation for Helryx! I appreciate you showing us a bit of your thought process, & the design indeed does look very old-skool/retro - nicely done! Really appreciate you still adding to Bionicle in such a unique way

4 Likes