BIONICLE Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker

I’d personally like to see the mask be metallic sand green, but if it has to be gold, then I’d definitely prefer it to be the only gold on Artakha.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the Vahi and the Ignika are canonically the same gold. Lego just changed their colour pallette.

So, in a physical form, it would probably be new gold. But in-universe, gold is gold.

Though I also like the idea of it being the same colour as the Copper Masks of Victory, which would be a different colour.

1 Like

here is my entryhttps://board.ttvchannel.com/t/canonization-contest-2-meet-the-maker-artakha-the-creator/55572

2 Likes

Here is my entry:

3 Likes

Here we go.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s mine. Instructions are provided for trickier parts.

8 Likes

Artakha The Maker

Here is my entry. I am hoping it meets the standards, as I was a bit confused by some of the wording.

2 Likes

Another one

5 Likes

My Artakha MOC is now complete! Now on to taking quality photos.

But for now, here is a sneak peak of it from a low quality camera!

6 Likes

We’re out here lifting weights, while your lifting the whole Gym building. Wow.

-Solaris Magnus

6 Likes

There’s going to be a lot of people in Bufftaka’s Gym when this contest is over.

5 Likes

since idk why it seems i’m not in the entry list, here’s my entry. (again) if for any reason i don’t qualify, it would be nice to know so i can make the changes

2 Likes

Just in case as I see I might’ve got skipped, here is my entry again

Hey, @Eljay, I have a question. My moc is in dark green but I’ve made him a head using lime green armour pieces from 2010 stars gresh and creating sth like the crown. I have to know if that would be a problem because technicaly there are 2 shades of green but his head, or rather the mask, is going to be designed in seperate contest so it should not matter at all.

3 Likes

Here is my entry to the contest:

4 Likes

Here is my entry!

4 Likes

Hello guys,

Here’s a link to my entry because why not?: Artakha - My Interpretation

1 Like

When we get to the polls and all the artakha’s get split into different groups, are they going to be randomized or are they being divided by chronological order of when the entries were uploaded?

Regarding Painting 3D Printed Masks, do they have to be all one shade or, since they’re placeholders, can we paint them multiple (at least 2) colors?
@Eljay @Mesonak