BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard

Greg said Hagah’s mask are made by Matorans who slaved by Makutas, and in that time, Matoro still doesn’t have become to Toa.
and Greg and Stories of BIONICLE hasn’t said Hagah-member remaked their own mask, so I think the why is.

1 Like

All of these has been previously used as metallic armor plating before, so your point is what exactly?

That Pearl White should be disallowed? or that Norik and Iruini should be redesigned as well? How BL groups their colors are completely irrelevant here.

1 Like

For all we know they could have had their mask reshaped later to honour new heroes, which is practical, because we only have masks from sets from known characters.

This isn’t enough of an argument to reverse that mask being banned. Which wouldn’t matter anyways, it’s an Immoral mask.

We’re not allowing the Tryna.

3 Likes

Rahkshi colors, that Bricklink is unable to recognize, except pearl white (you can check Lego site and see that those colors aren’t same color as normal ones), are pearl too.

There’s no clear definition of “metallic”, I want to have one to make sure everything is fine

I’m aware but the discussion about that seems to have led to it being accepted.

@Eljay, can you give a comment on topic of which colors considered to be legal for armoring, which colors are treated as metallic

1 Like

If it’s silver = metallic.
If it’s gold = metallic.
Gunmetal = metallic.
Shiny = metallic.

4 Likes

So just to confirm, all of these are allowed?

The ones called metallic, yeah. Not standard colors that are non-metallic.

2 Likes

Those were just there for comparison

:+1:

1 Like

What’s the point of requiring a comparison shot with Whenua and Iruini when the Hagah are required to be Metru builds?

1 Like

To prevent custom legs to be shorter than Whenua or taller than Iruini

1 Like

I’d assume at this scale and with this build anyone who wasn’t born yesterday can clearly estimate the height but eh w/e

2 Likes

It’s because when you don’t clearly outline boundaries, people will try to find ways to mess with things and disrupt things.

But sure, assume we’re idiots first. Appreciate it.

12 Likes

How long will this contest go on for?

1 Like

It’s in the opening post - until 11th june.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, must’ve missed that.

1 Like

If we are planning to make art, can we use someone else’s MOC in our own artwork provided they give consent to it?

Is it better to include all toa in a single topic, or to make a separate topic for each toa?