BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard

I’m not familiar with formatting these. I only just made an account, so this is all new to me… If this text is upside down and spinning, I am so sorry…

Here is my entry for the Toa Hagah Cannon Contest.
Pouks, Toa of stone.

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes

For the Iruini comparison, I didn’t have the dark green upper thigh and arm pieces, and some of the armor was on MOCs, so I substituted some stuff to rebuild him but his height is accurate.

Here are the other required photos. I also included one that shows a kind of “action shot” attempt, but I think the front photo above is a better entry photo.
In the breakdown photo, I didn’t take apart the weapon because all of the pieces can be seen (even the axles, through slots in the connector) so it seemed unnecessary.

I keep seeing a message that says a new user can only have 3 embedded media … something. So I am unable to include the 5 required photos. How are we supposed to enter this thing?
I’ll include the others in a comment if I can, or maybe if I can edit somehow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 Likes

4 Likes

Solid model, the spear looks dope.

1 Like

the color on the mask is a great match!

1 Like

Gunmetal pouks is good, I like how the colors mesh together.