BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions

1. As long as each Toa is a standard build as described by Norik, Iruni, or another Metru-build Toa, you might be able to get away with not having breakdown or size comparison photos. However, it would be best to have these anyways.
  2. A group shot can capture all 6 team members. Not only is there no rule against it, but I find it to be nice to have a full team pictured. It can help persuade the idea of a team, and increase your chances of getting selected for the final art competition.
    2a. The group shots are bonus. Each team member is going to be voted upon individually, thus why they need individual photos. There is no guarantee whether 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 of your entries will be accepted.
    2b. If all of your entries do get picked somehow, the group shot may likely be used as the ā€œwinning entryā€ photo for the trivia section on BS01 where they will mention what the base image for the canon artwork was to be.
  3. Yes, just mention which Toa gets what permissions to change.
3 Likes

Thank you!:+1:

1 Like

What do the small numbers next to entries mean? At first I tought they were views but then some of them would have zero views which simply is not possible for earlier entriesā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s how many people clicked the links. If the clicks are 0 it wont be shown. (And somehow it isnt shown on mine even if I click the link)

1 Like

It doesnā€™t show up if you click your own link.

2 Likes

Ah ok. (Im pretty sure eljay made those links)

1 Like

I canā€™t see any number next to your link either

1 Like

Poor Senit and Markle; no one cares about their entries. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You have to reach a certain trust level for links to your topics to count clicks, which Senit has not reached yet.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve viewed them at least once

2 Likes

But i.e. ToaVidal has a lower trust level than I have and they got numbers. Thats weird.

1 Like

But did you view them via the links in the entry list?

Thatā€™s what those numbers are counting.

3 Likes

I did I think

1 Like

Well, then thereā€™s only one explanation.

Iā€™m sorry, @Senit, the boards just donā€™t like you.

Iā€™m joking. I think that the click counter is just unreliable. Seems to be the same issue on previous entry lists, where the number doesnā€™t show up.

4 Likes

:cry:

Yeah probably

1 Like

Iā€™m sure this has been asked before, but would it be acceptable to provide pdf instructions instead of breakdown photos for the Hagah Contest?

It is allowed it was what I did and I got accepted

1 Like

Just as an update for everyone, weā€™ll be taking a day or two in order to allow a few folks to resolve some minor issues. After that, weā€™ll get the polls up and going. Weā€™ll keep you all posted.

15 Likes

Yo, Eljay, thereā€™s two entry 56, two 57, and no 58, so thereā€™s actually 127 entries.

Figured Iā€™d let you know in case it messed up the poll creation.

2 Likes

For clarification on Toa Nidhiki, wasnā€™t it said before that Nidhikiā€™s Kanohi Volitak was green?

I couldā€™ve sworn that this was clarified somewhere, or at least if I remember it was probably Greg who had done so, but donā€™t quote me on thatā€¦

Update: After a quick search, I have found out that yes, Greg was the one that answered this and had said that it wouldnā€™t be silver, but rather green instead.

Source:

2 Likes