1 Like

Or delay it for three months to get to 811 a bit later

1 Like

Why not just have two Bionicle days?

14 Likes

Genius exists, and he is here.

ahh

I have an idea. If results of hagah MOC vote are August 10th,

TTV will hold Tuyet contest start on October 8.

Perfect.

Now itā€™s time to work. Eljay

3 Likes

According to a google search, the Briā€™ish did day-month-year originally, so the Americans (Britainā€™s colony) did, too, and never changed it.

f

1 Like

I do not make misteaks in my posts! Of course I menat August, thats why i said Agaust!

4 Likes

Iā€™m American, and I absolutely agree this is the wrong way to write out dates. But we do a lot of things wrong, so it tracks I suppose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

iā€™m apology, i didnā€™t not. i will trying to better.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t expect my original question to open such a debate about dates :sweat_smile:

They have the imperial system, so they like using weird stuff.

That is true and most probably the real BIONICLE characters arenā€™t made from Lego pieces. But most of the characters have a canon apperance that looks like a toy, because they were release by a toy company. So I have voted following that esthetic in the past contests.

I undertand why people donā€™t want the restriction, but given the Hagah restictions, it isnā€™t far fetched think that a size restriction will be imposed by the moderators.

2 Likes

This- I- You canā€™t- We-

ā€¦

This is true.

5 Likes

Oh, I really hope United States uses SIā€¦metric units.
Iā€™m an engineer, so Iā€™m serious

anyway, I think that Hagah Contest was an special case considering the last contest and the future contestā€¦

1 Like

What are these metric units you speak of?
Oh! Is it the length of a Metru build?

2 Likes

They are also known as sanity

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and NO MORE METRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Past year, in russian Bionicle community we had second celebration of 810 day on that date

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦

All my sciences are in metric, though. Maybe one day America will catch up to the rest of the world.

Anyways, back on topic: Whatā€™s people stance on mixel joints for the contests?

5 Likes

I think mixel joints are some of the best bridge pieces for system and technic/Bionicle. They donā€™t look too far off, imo at least

4 Likes

I donā€™t see why thereā€™d be a problem with that. Why would anyone have an issue with Mixel joints?

Or is it part of the more general anti-System beliefs?

1 Like

As long as it holds itā€™s great.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of what I assumed, given the topicā€™s history. That or ā€œit doesnā€™t fit with canonā€ were the two reasons I wouldnā€™t use them.

2 Likes