BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions

Posting your topic should not require Trust Level 1. In any case, read a few more topics and you should automatically be upgraded to it.

An additional rule has been added. It not being here was an oversight, and it should’ve been here from the get go. We’re early enough in this contest that it’s not going to affect thing majorly, so here it is:

4c. Once your entry has been officially entered and accepted, no further changes can be made without staff approval.

3 Likes

I’ve saw some do backgrounds for their Helryx mocs. Are you allowed to build up background scenery out of LEGO pieces that do not count towards the MOC itself?

3 Likes

Yes, that should be fine.

2 Likes

Well regardless, I’m a Villager now, so where do I go and what do I do again? do I make a new topic?

here’s what it looks like when you scroll over it with a cursor.

The blue button in the lower right hand corner. It should appear on the homepage, although I’m on a laptop, so it may be different for mobile.

3 Likes

Okay that settles everything, thanks you guys!

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does it need to be wearing a mask of some sort or can it just have the metru head for a face?

Can moccists/artists post their moc/art as a WIP, to get feedback from the community and possibly change stuff, before officially submitting their work to the contest?

3 Likes

Yes, they can.

3 Likes

Will a collaborative mask design topic be allowed?

Sure. Just understand that if a mask is entered, it has to be a mask entered on behalf of a single person, otherwise it runs the risk of breaching rule 2c.

1 Like

Quick statement: If you see anyone claiming to be a member of the TTV Cast or Staff on 4chan, making claims or declarative statements regarding what people have to do while participating in these contests, understand that they are impostors and not actually any of us.

The best way to get an official answer regarding a question about this contest is either here on the TTV Message Boards, a comment on YouTube on one of our videos (assuming the response is from one of our accounts, which can be confirmed via the main TTV channel), or a Discord server one of us are actually in, which can be verified through the previous two methods.

Thank you,

-Eljay

15 Likes

I’m not sure if I can ask the same question twice so I’m just gonna say that my question is getting kind of buried and I kind of need it answered. Thank you in advance.

you should quote your old message to make it easier for the organizers to find it

It can either. I myself made a Helryx MOC without mask, and everyone started saying that it would be better with a mask. So it is up to you to decide. But i’d suggested using at least something.

Are there going to be G2 canon contests? If so, I think only Axato is important enough to get one.

Nope.

okay.