I’d like to point out that this is the ‘theories and analysis’ topic, not the ‘speculation’ topic,
from now on, have some actual evidence before posting, please.
THANK YOU! Someone finally gets it.
What about 805? We’ve already disproved your claim, and even then your evidence doesn’t even support it.
There were no golden protector masks.
I see no evidence,
I see a dodgy coincidence, that’s easily disproved by widely known information.
[quote=“BBC1Wholock1, post:907, topic:2715, full:true”]
Well, what happened to the Golden Protector Masks?
[/quote]they never existed.
Wait, what? I didn’t say anything about switching colors.
He’s talking about the ones in The Legend that revolved around the top of Ekimu and Makuta.
As for those, they never appear later in the animations, magazine, and possibly the books. So I just presumed they’re a visual representation.
It’s nothing about colors. You’re saying Makuta is Ekimu and Ekimu is Makuta, and that would confuse kids severely. Which is why I don’t think that theory would work.
The narrator never said anything about any golden protector masks. They were simple illustrations of the molds to represent the masks Ekimu and Makuta created.
It doesn’s mean they exist.
I’m saying Ekimu is Ekimu and Makuta is Makuta, only it was Ekimu that created and wore MoUP, not Makuta. They’re both mask makers, they both got their masks knock off, and seemingly no one else except these two were in the MoUP incident.
How did the Protectors know what happened anyway? From my knowledge, they arrived after Ekimu passed out so they shouldn’t have seen the incident themselves.
Only golden TOA masks have power.
Only half translucent PROTECTOR masks have power.
I think the normal toa masks have some form of power, as Pohatu was able to conjure up a sandstorm without his golden mask
Guys, you are making this even more confusing than it originally was XDD
island of lost masks
please clear this up when you come out, because I’m now lost too
How dare you twist my words, you scoundrel! >:(
I said only the Golden Toa masks work, for the Toa. You’ve taken that out of context.
@TheShadowMakuta Right, but the story we’ve seen isn’t told by the Protectors, as far as we know. It’s told by a third-person source.
Fair point, let’s wait and see how it turns out then.
Not trying to gang up on ya, you’re just taking things out of context and using it to support your claims. Which isn’t a good thing to do.
Which is fine, but again, you took it out of context, which is wrong. You twisted my words in order to pit it against something I said, even though it was out of context. Therefore, it’s twisting my words.
Not to mention there’s no way to know whether the Skull Creatures drained the masks of the Protectors. You can make assumptions, sure, but we don’t know whether it’s true or not.
Don’t take this personally. Nobody here wants to insult you or make you look bad. He was just joking.
This is just a discussion. Nothing more.
I said you took it out of context. I was telling Pot8o that the Golden Masks had powers, because he was referring to Toa Masks. That’s what I mean by “take out of context:” you didn’t follow the conversation and used an excerpt from something totally unrelated and used it to try and drive your point across.
Don’t need to be. You just gotta follow a conversation better and make sure you know the context of a post. I’ve made the same mistake before, but I’m more careful now. I can understand where you’re coming from, you just gotta be more careful.
Sorry for using such a harsh word. No hard feelings, really. And sorry if I’ve offended you. You have my sincerest apology. I admit I was being a bit pretentious.
Dude… you may not know the rules of the internet: #1 no ones opinions matter-not even yours. #2 Don’t take offence to what people say to you on here, as they are simply words on a screen. #3 if you agree with someone, then yes, bypass rule #1 but if not, then don’t bypass rule #1.
Sorry this post was off topic,so here’s a theory: the protectors’ masks work opposite to the toas’, in that when they get drained, they turn solid, so that’s why they are half trans. Full trans for protector mask = full power, solid = no power, half trans = less power, sorta like how g1 masks work, but without changing shape.