Let’s not drag on this argument, okay? He misunderstood the context, which is something we all do time to time. I should not have been so harsh by calling him a scoundrel, and I sincerily apologize for using such a berating word.
I agree. I wasn’t trying to argue, however. I was just trying to INFORM him of how he should go about the internet (I sound like a cop XD) but sorry if it did appear to be a retort @BBC1Wholock1 @Chronicler.
that’s a lot of assumptions and not a lot of evidence.
@BBC1Wholock1 you could’ve PM’d him.
Sigh You know what, I’m done for the day. Look, if it’s open discussion, it goes here.
As for what you said, I agree with Payinku. There’s too many assumptions. But what do I know? Everyone gets on my case for constantly wanting “evidence” and whatnot. But I’ll refute this anyways, just because I’m tired of all of this and I want to wrap it up.
Nope. Wanna know why? Because the websites, the magazine, the animations, possibly the books, and other stuff never tells us that they were infected or corrupted. ALL IT SAYS is that Ekimu made the masks for the Protectors. That’s it. There’s nothing else to it. Any other assumptions you made are assumptions.
We don’t know who did chase them away, so right then and there your argument falls apart. Nobody knows who chased them away, and assuming it’s the skull villains is only assumption.
But the second point is true. They did go into the other enviroments to protect themselves.
But his mask isn’t corrupted.
Not necessarily. The Protector Masks are special in the fact that they’ve been made especially for the Protectors. Why not make them look different? Sure, Protectors have staffs, weapons, and cloaks, but might as well make their sacred masks special, too.
so what are the protector genders? I keep hearing that Korgot is a female is this true?
Yes. Korgot is female, and the rest are male.
Korgot (earth) is female.
Kivoda (water) is male.
Guys, I just realised something. Kulta, using the MoC, can bring back the dead. You know who else brought back dead people using a mask? MATORO! Ermagerd guiz, kultA iz mat0ro c0nfurmd
/s
Undeniable proof that Makuta is Kulta
/s
Totally. The differences even in the faces helps give them character, as well. Which is nice to see. 
Also, looks like me and you were both right on how Kulta brings up the dead: he raises them and also creates them. Which is odd and is a mixed message, but hey. At least we’re both right. 
But I am still wondering, "Who brought Skull Grinder to life?"
As far as we know, Makuta is still asleep.
Also, from now on (until the episodes/website confirms it) I am calling the villain Skull Grinder, not Kulta. Just so you know.)
That’s a good question. We’ll need to find out.
I wonder how strong the Mask of Creation makes the wearer? It’s pretty obvious it’s made KULTA stronger than six Toa combined, and it has made Ekimu > Toa.
If the Mask of Creation is located at the division of Water/Jungle, is the Mask of Control in a city at the division of Stone/Ice, and the Mask of Ultimate Power in a city at the division of Earth/Fire?
One Mask of Power is located in an area of two regions.
There are six regions total.
There are three Masks of Power.
Logical?
Somewhat. It’s a good idea, but think about this: this is the capitol of the island. It also makes sense for the Mask to be here since the capitol happens to be around in this part of the island.
I thought it would make sense if the Mask of Ultimate Power was in the Fire/Earth Region because… well, look at it!
It has fire-like properties around it, and it’s black like Onua’s black Earth Mask.
Then again, maybe not. For all I know, the color is just hidden in a silhouette.

That’s what I’ve been guessing. Or perhaps it really will look like a flaming mask, which would be cool to see in a set because it would be a blend of red and black, and that’s a blend I’ve been wanting for ages.
I’m willing to bet that the Ghosts in the next wave will have Masks of Power which have similarities to the MoUP.
Then LEGO would reuse the mold for the MoUP.

