BIONICLE Headcanons

Head canon: The dye is made by repurposing faulty Kanohi, grinding them into a powder that is used as a dye on armor that matches to that user

3 Likes

In my headcanon if Miserix ever saw Kardas Dragon he would be in awe.

In The Crossing, Gresh has what seems to be a vision of Mata Nui’s arrival. Headcanon: this is the result of one of the Great Beings experimenting on him, giving him visions of the future, similar to Vakama.

1 Like

In light of Greg leaving Lego and the canon contests coming to a screeching halt, I’d like to imagine that all past moc entries, the colossal and tiny, the intricate and low-effort, the ones I loved and, yes, even the ones I hated, exist to some capacity in one of the many infinite Bionicle universes.

2 Likes

That’s actually a really nice headcanon

Everyone has their own au

No, the orange kraata is the kraata of speed and shoes, zooming across spherus magna and granting anyone who catches it fabulous shoes of speed

Kraata-shoe

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

Headcanon: City of Silver Dimension is a part of Red Star.

1 Like

This is kind of funny since speed is specifically said to not be a Makuta power multiple times in the story. Maybe it’s an alternate-universe Makuta power?

I’ve also seen a theory before that the Nike kraata is Kraata-Kal.

I’ve always wondered how the Kestora got to that pocket dimension; did the Great Beings put them there for some reason, or did the Kestora somehow find their own way there?

Greg’s always been super unclear on how that all works; the City of Silver being on the Red Star could be an interesting prospect, though.

2 Likes

@TheJerminator It grants the S H O E, for it is a challenge to catch.

1 Like

In my explanation for the “immoral” masks, it’s actually the masks worn by these Makuta that are immoral. Copies of their original forms are not considered immoral by the Matoran, as they are based on the unmutated forms of said masks.

2 Likes

Given that the Toa Mata canonically changed appearance three or four times in the span of a year, I like to imagine that various other characters changed their armor at one or more times. This allows different designs and MOCs to be legitimate, just at different points in history. For example, Tuyet originally wore armor that was unremarkable for a Toa of Water, but in the Dark Mirror universe, she later adopted armor more fitting for a tyrannical empress - darker, scarier, and more imposing - that would have been too obviously evil for any regular Toa. Likewise, the Toa Hagah didn’t look exactly the same after de-mutation as before (which would make sense because Roodaka never explicitly had the ability to reverse mutations, so she may have just mutated them again, into forms similar but not identical to their original ones).

3 Likes

But how do we know that they looked different before, since four of them only have had Toa forms since last year?

We don’t. It’s just a theory that they could have. I do like the theory, though, since it makes sense that Roodaka might not be able to reverse her thousands-of-years-old mutations 1:1.

Maybe that explains the subtle difference in Pouks’s thighs from the model to the art, or some of the subtle changes to Kualus.

1 Like

Makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up in my head!

@DuneToa anyone willing to destinger their felnas for science

How’s this?

(No heresy required…I just used MS Paint).

1 Like

That looks so unnatural

1 Like

Another of mine:

Being elite Toa, the Hagah were not only aware of their fusion abilities, but adept at using Kaita in combat. They may have used multiple arrangements depending on the circumstances, but my favorite arrangements are Norik-Bomonga-Kualus (who would have the ability to grow and shrink and summon animals to ride around on, and would basically be Ant-Man) and Iruini-Pouks-Gaaki (who would have teleportation, power-copying, and psychic foresight, and be extremely versatile).

7 Likes

I doupt many animals could have been able to be ridden by a kaita. Althought not sure if kaita has to be large.

1 Like

Well the Kaita can shrink because of Norik

2 Likes