Bionicle LEGO Ideas Compendium

Sorry, that was what I was trying to touch on, just didn’t word it right. I meant that making up (such as other Ideas have) or choosing obscure subjects doesn’t help a projects odds. Bionicle already is only recognisable to a small audience and even then many who had a casual interest will only recognise a select few things.

Of course I’m guilty of that as the GSR isn’t recognisible to some who only followed the early years but uh I’m in too far lol

2 Likes

How much do the kids’ parents have to know? All they have to know is that Tahu = hero, Botasaur = enemy, build, fight.

I actually think that is one of the most viable concepts so far. We got literally the most recognizable Bionicle character and conflict in a box. It’s a small set with a low price point. It literally screams “get me to 10K! I’ll pass review.”

2 Likes

You make an interesting argument…

2 Likes

Axelford’s GSR is reaching 10K by the end of this week :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

support it if you still haven’t!

12 Likes

I would say how you know for certain this is happening

but I am currently resharing the link everywhere so I guess you’re probably right

spread the word, folks! We’re in the endgame now.

8 Likes

It was…inevitable
#deadmeme

9 Likes

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

so close

4 Likes

Statistically the project gains ±50 supporters each day and only about 300 are left

8 Likes

Was this reposted somewhere with a big reach recently? The last 70 supporters came in rather quick in comparison. Maybe it will be finished within the next two hours.

2 Likes

I’d give it 30 minutes; these last 20 supporters are going to fly in.

4 Likes

oho we’re so close!

2 Likes

15 now. Looks like the supporters will outrun Axelford’s final update.

5 Likes

@Axelford gotta speedrun it man

EDIT: Only ten more needed now

3 Likes

It’s done!

5 Likes

Whether you like it or not, @Axelford.

(But actually, does it let you update still?)

6 Likes

Way to go, man, you earned it. Hopefully you can still push an update, but even still, it’s a masterpiece

4 Likes

Sadly no. But I’ll try post the message and attached picture in several places to at least let people know what I wanted to tell them.

8 Likes

He did it.

We did it.

8 Likes

Check my topic for another surprise :partying_face:

6 Likes

Yes, we’ve done it!!

3 Likes