Bionicle Monthly Magazine

i just got the magazine and i’ll update the main post with pictures and more information in a sec :wink:

2 Likes

Could you please translate this little blurb about the scorpion :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Woah, that Falcon looks really nice, and that “spike” piece used for the tail looks like an orange recolor!

I really really wish this comes out on the US

1 Like

I don’t mean to burst your bubble but it’s clearly gold

1 Like

Oh no worries, stil, a recolor! An even better one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

to be honest, I really like that skorpion and that little falcon, they look really nice

1 Like

yeah of course :slight_smile:

"Skull Scorpion

With this issue you get a nasty skull-scorpion. Here we show you how you build it!"

the scorpion isn’t even mentioned once after this. we don’t get any information on it. i found that to be pretty surprising as the nexo knights magazines always had a comic-tie-in to their toys. maybe we’ll get that with the next issue.

2 Likes

oh wow. I was hoping for something more descriptive about its lifestyle or behavior in the wild…but I guess just “nasty” will do :unamused:

3 Likes

nah, it’s just “giant”, “nasty” and probably also vicious. but that’s about it sadly

The scorpion pretty nice, I wish they sold these in the U.S.

Additional, you would have to remove ekimus shield to put the falcon on his arm.

1 Like

Ive seen similar magazines for Chima, Ninjago and Friends distributed in Serbia…hopefully Ill find me the Bionicle version.

2 Likes

Nooo… I feel like I just got a little less excited for the falcon. What pieces would you need to connect it to the other arm?

two of those exo force robot claws, and ive seen lego use that 1x2 half technic axel piece for stability.

2 Likes

Just picked up mine today. I am keeping it sealed though because it is apparently rare.

1 Like

But the parts arent rare at all. Anyone can get it probably cheaper on Bricklink after some time then getting the sealed figure after some time.

I think he means the magazine seal.

You are right, the parts are super common, but the packaging it comes in is rare and is technically a set. I have yet to see anyone besides this guy who has one that isn’t a replica. I also have not seen a single one for sale so far. The Star wars Acklay foil pack for example is being sold for an average of 8 usd for something that costs 4 eu. It is because the pack is rare, not the parts.

I’ve been searching in stores and checked on this website, however been unable to locate the magazine.

How did you find it on there?

i just googled it and they sold the magazine at the time. don’t know if you can still get it from there, though. sorry :confused:
i’d be happy to send one to you, though, if i’m able to find another on in one of my local stores

1 Like

You know, it’s possible the limited availability of the magazine at the moment is because it is currently being sold as a trial period in some small regions.

I have experienced a similar thing where Cornwall gets some new magazines early, which are then released across the UK later.

My prediction is that the magazine will be released properly all across Europe next month, allowing six issues to fit into 2016.