Bionicle Monthly Magazine

But the release for the “Falcon magazine” is in August, not July. Meaning there’s a space of two months between the Bionicle magazines instead of one like with the other themes
June, August, October, December
That’s 4.

Exactly. What I’m suggesting is that Issue 1 is the July issue, but has been released early in some regions as a trial period.

Issue 2 is then the August issue and we get one per month like the other LEGO magazines.

Still a waste of money for parts that can be bought cheaper, and a bag that can be made cheaper.

How do you make a bag like that?

The same way you make plastic protective covers for notebooks…you need the plastic cutting machine, which isnt that expensive, Bricklink store people know what Im talking about.

For those who want a polish version (If you cant find it)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-BIONICLE-6-2016-Polish-Magazine-Skull-Scorpion-Limited-Edit-Minifigure-/351765595498?hash=item51e6dd056a:g:FbUAAOSw-4BXaQqo

If you are only interested in the polybag, this would be a good way to get it. Expensive, but still.

1 Like

Thanks, Ill buy an actual set instead of an expensive magazine for a small build. If someone can find a magazine with the original price in my country, that would be great.

So is all hope destroyed the magazine will come to the US?

1 Like

It’s a German Magazine.
So yeah.

Yes, America is not that special to be noticed. Germany and Russia are the ones that get the good stuff.

1 Like

Aww… I’ll just bricklink the eagle. Eh.

1 Like

Does the Polybag have a Set Number? If So, what is it?

“Free with magazine” sets don’t have set numbers across the board - so not just for Bionicle, but for the Star Wars/Nexo Knights/etc magazines as well. Kind of weird, but that’s just how they’re doing it.

There is actually some kind of number, but I don’t think it’s a lego set number.
It says “Item: 601601”.

There’s also indicated that it’s not a “proper” set, but “produced under license from the Lego Group”.

Monthly rahi? cool that actually sounds nice the build for scorpion looks super easy to recreate to!

@Vezon I just noticed that, interestingly enough, the last page of your magazine is different than mine (the Italian one). I have a protector mask that you can cut and wear as an actual mask. On one side there’s Vizuna’s, on the other Narmoto’s.

5 Likes

I now need to wear that and run around killing spiders

3 Likes

Defeat the Visorak hordes with it!

Oh wait, wrong generation.

1 Like

just got my british version of the magazine and the hawk has a name. it says here exclusive toy: hawk Agil!

ill see if i can get an image but its very intersting that even the hawk is getting a name.

2 Likes

In the new JTO storyboards the falcon is named “A.”, so it makes sense.