BIONICLE MOVIE TRILOGY 4K REMASTER

Hello everyone! (This is the first post I’ve made on TTV, lol)

Yes, you read that right! The Miramax Bionicle movie trilogy in full has been upscaled into beautiful 4K for all to watch on YouTube, for free!

My motivation for this project was fueled by a desire to have the Bionicle movies receive an official Blu-Ray/4K BD release for many years, the similar treatment classic movies like Home Alone has received. This never came to be, unfortunately. When I saw LordFindogask734 creating enhanced versions of classic Bionicle commercials on YouTube, I was inspired to remaster the movie trilogy on my own! Using Topaz Video Enhance AI, similar to LordFindogask734’s method of remastering the commercials, I took it upon myself to remaster the Bionicle movies so they would have the remastered treatment as well!

This is my gift to the amazing community of Bionicle fans I’ve grown up with. You will be most impressed to observe the remasters in action as visual quality, detail, and depth have all been enhanced. Subtitles have been implemented if you so desire! (Subtitles are still a work in progress, they’re not yet finalized).

I want to thank the members of the Team Kanohi Discord server, my dear friends, and my awesome family for the support they have given me throughout the progress of this fan project. Thank you all so much!!!

If you made it this far, thank you!

Shares of this post would greatly be appreciated. Spread the word!!

The links to the movies are included with this post for you all to enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: The movies and their content is owned by The LEGO Group and Miramax. The music score is composed and owned by Nathan Furst.

Linktree with links to movies:

17 Likes

Time for marathons of our favorite Bionicle movies in 4K! cough cough, sorry Legend Reborn, sucks to suck. But in all seriousness, thank you, not all heroes wear capes.

2 Likes

Yes! Although I do like TLR in my opinion. It was supposed to be part of the remasters but NBC Universal blocked it the moment it got uploaded. I really wanted the community to see it in 4K :frowning:

2 Likes

I actually like The Legend Reborn as well, (it just doesn’t really hold up too well with the Miramax films story wise.) But yeah, it’s a shame it will spend the rest of its time in Copyright Purgatory, wouldn’t mind seeing that in 4K, let alone on YT.

1 Like

This is glorious

1 Like

Thank you for this! You truly are a hero!

1 Like

Can’t wait to binge these

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, I don’t really see the point of having them in 4k unless you have a literal theater to view them in.

1 Like

I see what you mean but I had them in 4K for people to have a much better viewing experience than with the regular versions. The remasters can also be viewed on your 4K TV or could be viewed in 1080p while keeping the sharp details