Bionicle: Okoto Online Game [Chapter II Released!]

Play here!

or here!

Walkthrough

Okoto Online Game (OOG) is the unofficial RPG side-scroller game based off the newly relaunched Lego Bionicle toyline. Chapter I has been released to the public, with the next update set to launch at the end of next Feb. You currently play as Kaiitu, a fire villager who happens to be standing on the exact beach one of the Toa crash land on. Having lost his memory in the collision, he sets out to explore the wondrous island he’s on, meeting many interesting characters and getting into all sorts of scrapes along the way. However, he is destined to be a part of much greater happenings…

-Explore the island of Okoto!
-Play as six different villagers!
-Aid the Toa in their quest to defeat Makuta!
-Race lava down volcanoes in the Fire Region!
-Battle Skull Spiders in caves deep below the Earth Region!
-Swing through the trees in the Air Region!
-Solve mind-boggling prophecies in the Ice Region!
-Dive into the depths of the Water Region!
-Brave the scorching heat of the Stone Region!

Follow Fanatic Studios® on Twitter for exclusive OOG updates! https://twitter.com/Fanatic_Studios

Or check out our website for more of our projects: http://fanaticstudios.weebly.com

Comments and feedback much appreciated.

8 Likes

Hm I’ll probably play this later…

It’s so good but a bit bugged… also how can I get to earth region?

1 Like

I cant play it because my computer is a piece of crap, But it sounds really cool!

You forgot “Ask your parents permission before going online”

4 Likes

Woah, this is really cool.

1 Like

This is an interesting concept, but it suffers from a few flaws, IMO.

1: Sliding around. When you’re trying to jump around from platform to platform, it gets annoying when you slide whenever you try to land. Perhaps that could be remedied?

2: Difficult huts. I understand how you wanted to have the ladders lead up to the huts, but there needs to be some sort of platform to reach the entrances. I found it very awkward to maneuver off of the ladder and into the hut without falling to the ground.

3: Lack of obvious platforms, at least within the first level. This is probably my biggest problem with this game. There were too many times when I tried to jump onto something that wasn’t a platform. Conversely, there were time when I was surprised that something was a platform. In my opinion, there needs to be better distinction between the background and platforms.

I mean no harm with these comments. Again, these are simply my opinions on this game, with some suggestion. If you don’t agree, then that’s perfectly fine, it’s your game. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s so good but a bit bugged… also how can I get to earth region?

Chapter I only allows the player to explore the Fire Region, but Earth is next up at the end of Feb. [;)]

@Political_Slime: Thank you for the feedback, we’re working to improving the game in future updates [:)]

@Everyone else: Thanks, your enthusiasm really helps [:P]

3 Likes

So, thou strikest here too :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you consider to post this on the Chroniclers Convergence topic…
Maybe a quick video about it.

1 Like

I am very happy that you have made something like this.
I haven’t got too far yet but I have spotted some bugs like falling through the floor and infinite jump behind the guard villager.
Besides that, I am impressed :smile:

So, thou strikest here too :stuck_out_tongue:

Heheheh… >:) [:P]

Would you consider to post this on the Chroniclers Convergence topic…
Maybe a quick video about it.

Done, with only three hours until the deadline [:P] Aaand Mesonak just extended it T_T [:P] Please excuse the poor-quality of the video [:P]

I am very happy that you have made something like this.
I haven’t got too far yet but I have spotted some bugs like falling through the floor and infinite jump behind the guard villager.
Besides that, I am impressed :smile:

We’re aware of the difficulty in distinguishing between background and platforms, and the occasional double-jump, we’ll be working on fixing them in future updates [;)]

http://www.clubpenguininsiders.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_1542/gallery_146756_1542_8942.png

#WEWILLRISE

1 Like

But will he Rise(bell)? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Wait so you play as a different type of villager every chapter?

That’s right [;)] And one of them holds the key to saving the Toa, and the island… O_o [:O] [;)]

2 Likes

Updated the original post with a link to the new walkthrough, written in the true MNOG style [;)]

1 Like

We reached 150 plays today, so I made up a little something for the fans: a look at how
the new masks of power would have looked like if they’d been 2001 Kanohi:

http://www.clubpenguininsiders.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_1542/gallery_146756_1542_12043.png

Stay tuned for more updates [;)]

11 Likes

Fanatic Studios® are now on Twitter! Follow us for exclusive OOG updates! https://twitter.com/Fanatic_Studios

1 Like

Chapter II is now available for play! [:D] Travel deep into the Earth Region, battle hordes of skull spiders in the caves, and learn more of the wondrous island of Okoto!

Play Now!

1 Like