BIONICLE Set # 8945: Solek, the worst G1 Bionicle Set

Meso, can you confirm my question from a earlier topic which is now a dinosaur meme?

I must have an answer

1 Like

Which one was Proto-Solek? Was it this thing?

If so, then yaa heā€™s way better. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but Mata Blue was only in 2 sets from 2006/2007: Dalu and Gadunka, right? Could be wrong on that, but I donā€™t think so. Also, I donā€™t know what the heck those weapons are, but theyā€™re weird, hilarious, and certainly not boring. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

EDIT: also not avtoran so 13/10

14 Likes

Yes! The ones that break!

[quote=ā€œPekekoaOfJungle, post:24, topic:11548ā€][quote=ā€œAdazai, post:11, topic:11548ā€]
These Joints!

[/quote]
The ones that break?[/quote]
The ones that break?

Do you have a headache now?

1 Like

Donā€™t know. I was whacked in the head by a book multiple times today. But Iā€™m feeling fine.

Click the thing that says ā€œ1 Replyā€.

1 Like

Heā€™s an Av-Matoran, and they all have light green or yellow eyes, not blue eyes.

They can bend the light to change the way their armor is percieved, but not their eye colour.

Nice review by the way, but I hate it when people type big chunks of paragraphs together, I had a hard time reading it.

Could you separate them like iā€™m doing now? :smile:

4 Likes

I did.

ThoseJointsCeption

1 Like

I like Solek :smiley:

2 Likes

Just a side note but there are only 4 sets from 2004-2008 to use mata blue. THe other two are Jetrax and Suukorak

Unless you count

Edited for Double Post - Slime
sup NuparuNuva, iā€™d give this topic a read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s precisely why I never bothered with Kopaka Phantoka.

What do you mean? He only has one blue pin although two glaring red ones on his back

1 Like

He was replying to a different post.

1 Like

XD. Star this was great. Just like how ghosts are real for 2016, amirite?
/s

1 Like

That seems random and unrelatedā€¦

2 Likes

I will kill you in your sleep.

4 Likes

Uh ohā€¦

8 Likes

ā€¦ solek is my favourite av matoran

guysā€¦ plsā€¦why u do dis :cry:

/s

4 Likes

Poor Solek. All he ever wanted to do was be an Av-Matoran. :frowning:

RIP Solek 2008-2008

13 Likes

Still unsure how Solek became such a terrible set after his prototype. Kind of regret owning him to be honest, because of how bad it is xD

1 Like