Bionicle Week 2015!

I’ve been wanting Voice actors for a new series of mine, “CHJR’s Corner”. It’ll just be randomness ensuing over Google Hangouts.

######Plz dont flag

5 Likes

can’t promote yourself unless you’re a master

I would announce something if I haven’t been so secretive about my future plans regarding stories and MOCs

2 Likes

#l LIKE PIE
/s, but I do like pie.

My self-MOC is close to finished, all he needs are arms! :3

1 Like

Well, I’ve made an Umarak MOC; the actual MOC is already finished, but I still have to write the backstory, so expect that soon.

new miccle

6 Likes

What backstory?

2 Likes

I’m glad to announce that the TTVerse won’t end with Origins! Also, I’m departing on a 50/20 in a few minutes, so yeah.

1 Like

Just a reminder that the stream is in about an hour. don’t miss it!

2 Likes

http://www.twitch.tv/wajknight_
STREAM IS ON

What does this mean?

1 Like

give us a couple seconds
ITS ON

1 Like

woooo

I SHALL BE MAKING ART

that is all

1 Like

Art of what?

1 Like

Ohhh I missed!

2 Likes

welp it’s been a year

turns out i went into a History Degree, something I’ve always found interesting

i’m still not sure if that’s the way i want to go in life

4 Likes

you’ll figure it out slime

I know you will :smile:

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard, nobody really knows whet they’re gonna really go for until the second or third year of college. :3
You should be fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’m in my technical third year

But yeah, thanks for the feels guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I want to make the character more fleshed out, so I will link the backstory topic to the MOC topic (when that’s out). The reason I want to make it a separate topic is because I believe it will be a bit too extensive to just supplement the MOC, and not everyone who would go on the topic would bother to read it, so I’ll just list it under literature and link it (if that’s okay with the Mod Squad).