Blattarax MOC

This is a character I created while messing around with purple parts, I think he looks quite ferocious, however he is without his problems which I will eventually fix. He is very top heavy, and the joints in the legs can’t support his weight, I’ve been able to get him to stand up once. Please let me know your thoughts!

78 Likes

Best purple MOC ever

I know it’s quite top heavy already, but if you were to add trans wings to it, like a grasshopper, it would be beyond amazing

12 Likes

This is the most groovy looking MOC I have ever seen.
I know it’s top heavy but there has to be a way to fix that.

6 Likes

Oh my how many Mixels did you buy
There’s at least 12 purple domes

5 Likes

There’s a thing called Bricklink…

4 Likes

Oh yeah that does exist…
Still a lot of domes though.

5 Likes

The face, the lega the claws…
This is the most gorgeous MOC i’ve seen in a long time…and the purple is beautiful.

5 Likes

@SwagMeister I bought too many mixels :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

beautiful n purple

3 Likes

It’s purple. Really purple.
Envy intesifies

Back on topic I really like this,it looks well supported too. But for some reason I cannot stop about thinking it could fall face first at any moment.
Also his name reminds me of a Blattodea: it looks like a cockroach too. A freaking giant alien cockroach to be more precise.

@Luigi1456andrew Didn’t know that, but Blattodea is the order of insects which cockroaches are part of.

3 Likes

Beelzebug?!!!

5 Likes

Why does this remind me of a Kaiju from Pacific rim

2 Likes

@Omega ‘blattaria’ is the Latin for cockroach :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is really cool looking Moc I only have one or two purple pieces :sleepy:

8 Likes

#PURPLE!!!

In all seriousness, I love it, to every single little purple piece. 9.99/10

4 Likes

I wish I owned more parts :cry:

Great job.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Orphe from Xenoblade X.

2 Likes

This is incredible! I love the legs, and the overall look is just amazing! Great job! :smile:

3 Likes

Nice moc how long took it to make

2 Likes

This is truly excellent and creative. I love the shaping of everything and the head, it looks BA.

2 Likes