Blattarax MOC

@IllustriousVar TTV #154 callback :laughing:

2 Likes

The minute I laid eyes on this MOC, I was immediately blown away. You did a phenomenal job with this!

1 Like

This is much yes

I like the insect-like design of the character, as you pulled it off extremely well. The build itself isā€¦

ā€¦Letā€™s just say Iā€™m gonna give up on Moccing.

1 Like

This is like the best thing ever the head is perfect the texturing PERFECT the proportions PERFECT the color scheme PERFECT

1 Like

Well thatā€™s huge and looks pretty great.

1 Like

I want to ride him, probably be a cool combo.

3 Likes

Whoa, this is awesome. :+1: He looks like something from Halo.

2 Likes

I love it
Itā€™s amazing

3 Likes

OMG THIS REMINDS ME OF THE ALIENS FROM HALO!!

7 Likes

Youā€™re arenā€™t an elite halo fan are you?
/s
The poor elites name was forgotten.

4 Likes

[quote=ā€œMocsman, post:29, topic:18513ā€]
THE ALIENS FROM HALO
[/quote]Hey @PekekoaOfJungle We need your heretic Gif.

6 Likes

10 Likes

And I haveā€¦ maybe 8 purple pieces bigger than a stud

5 Likes

@tak210 Blattarax wasnā€™t based on the elites from halo. I just wanted to make a giant purple cockroach monster thingy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh I could see that, but someone brought up it looked like a halo alien, so I had to say which one XD

4 Likes

Heh agreed, saying ā€œaliens from haloā€ is like saying the bad guys from bonkle!

Anyway joking aside this is my favorite MOC to date.

6 Likes

3 Likes

@Luigi1456andrew

Iā€™m normally no big fan of large MOCs, as they tend towards looking cluttered, but this guy, this thing, is probably the best looking MOC of this size that I have ever seen.

I love all those ā€¦ antennae/spikes on his back, and that he has four arms is a great touch, too! Makes him seem so much more insectoid! And then there is that beautiful head, of course. Very nice job.

The only thing I can complain about, is that the dark purple Pakari on the knees seem a bit lonely. I noticed the other dark purple parts on his chest and back, but somehow the Pakari stand out a little too much. I love how you used them as kneecaps, though.

Might you be interested in joining the Brotherhood project? A MOC by you would be absolutely great to have there!

2 Likes

I know this sounds USUAL
this Does look like Kha Zix a small bit

5 Likes

whadorn

pls
stahp

5 Likes