Blattarax MOC

Huh I do see something similar.

1 Like

This is a mess. I love it!

2 Likes

I like the colour scheme, but the design is a bit spherical for my tastes.

1 Like

Anyway, onto the moc itself. The knees sorta kill the colorscheme, and the feet are a tad too small. Other than that, this is pretty freakin cool

2 Likes

nightmare fuel.AWESOME

3 Likes

@Gilahu thank you, he does have that warm purple colour around his body, however I do agree that they kinda stick out on his knees. Yeah the brotherhood sounds cool :blush:

1 Like

Nice collection of purple. The build of the torso looks very well put together.

1 Like

that looks amazing :smile: I wish I had that much purple :sweat:

2 Likes

The purple Pakari stick out a little, but otherwise-
HOLY WOW THIS IS MURDERBUG

4 Likes

WOW, this guy rocks! He has a very unique design, appearance, and build! Heā€™s justā€¦ AMAZING!

Youā€™re off to a great start with this guy. If I were you, I would keep most of the top the way it is. However, his legs could definitely use a little bit more bulk (since his legs are having trouble holding up his top, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be adding more to them anyway).

Also, another thing that makes this guy so great is all the varieties of colors youā€™ve blended together. However, I donā€™t think the small bits of Jaga-purple blend in very well; they stand out a bit too awkwardly. Personally, unless you have more of that color of pieces, I would leave them out altogether or focus them in one particular spot rather than spreading them out. All the other colors, however, look fantastic.

1 Like

Soā€¦uhā€¦ Have you gotten around to making that Flickr account yet? I know people over there are gonna eat your MOCā€™s up! You really need to get those pics on there, man. You are truly talented, and everyone needs to see that!

Incredible use of parts throughout, and I do have to say Iā€™m quite fond of all the techniques you have used. One suggestion though for the kneecaps: would there have been any way of using these instead?
http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?id=48809#T=S&C=89&O={ā€œcolorā€:89}

1 Like

@Mohamedmarei I got myself a Flickr account now :grinning:

Fantastic! Now get to posting your stuff there! And let me know when youā€™ve done so I can spotlight you to the community :smile:

Looks great!

1 Like

Hey Great Moc, is it okay if i showcase it in my Lego show Moc Monday?
You can find the show on my youtube channel: TheDanishLegoDorkShow

1 Like

@MyAlexDk I would love for you to do that! Thank you!

1 Like

Pleaseā€¦teach me, Iā€™m begging you :frowning: .

BTW, I feel ashamed of my MOC now, thanks very much

@Luigi1456andrew ah, I never thought of doing that, cheers. Unfortunately might not have enough pieces, time to get Kardas out of the attic

2 Likes

@DiamondKing I basically use the Titan takanuva build as a basis for all of my MOCs, itā€™s a great starting point for any large model. http://lego.brickinstructions.com/lego_instructions/set/8699/Takanuva

3 Likes

@MyAlexDk Thanks for the review man! Interesting point about adding an extra set of legs to him, because I was thinking about doing that, however I unfortunately ran out of my purple parts :pensive: That being said I really appreciate your the time you took to make a video about Blattarax.

2 Likes

no promblem, if you want for me to showcase any more of youā€™re mocs you can send me a link either on youtube or here! And you can always order parts from brick link and eBay :wink: Also if you find any interesting mocs made by other people then please send them to me,

2 Likes