Blitz Mafia: Chaos

.Whuh- ehh…- mmm. I don’t even know.

1 Like

Actually this is entertaining to watch and not be able to do anything. I don’t have to worry about guilt and stuff.

3 Likes

Half hour left to vote, folks!

Edit:
I’m seeing a three-way tie. I didn’t address this before, but in the case of a tie, the round goes to a random choice execution.

3 Likes

What’s the total rn?

I vote for @king328 I see slightly more evidence pointing towards him than @MataNuiNuva.

1 Like

Isn’t the total vote count
@MataNuiNuva- 3 votes
@king328 - 2 votes
And me - 2 votes?

1 Like

Thoughts:

@AdamusTheFirst
Was first at the scene. Have to wonder though. If he’s guilty, then what happened to the head. Sure he could have hidden it before hand.

@MataNuiNuva
Being stealthy would definitely help. But that doesn’t mean someone else couldn’t have done it.

@king328
His description says that he isn’t known for having enough skill to achieve the kind of result we see in Millsey’s death. This sidenote is likely a distraction. This is either meant for us to think that King really isn’t good enough to do this and hide the idea that he could of gotten better or hidden his full abilities (In which case this is a poor distraction as it simply draws more attention to him) or he just isn’t capable of doing this and that’s it.

@CrusaderofCaesar1
Here’s my only question regarding his description. Is he surprised to see Millsey’s mutilated body or is surprised that the hammer is missing?

5 Likes

Not even funny how red this herring is

‘Supposedly’? Suspicious, especially since there seems to be 2 parties involved. However, he’ll likely die already.

Very likely, until you look at this.

I’d say innocent for now.

So, seems a lot like Adamus, except for the fact he seemed surprised by the aftermath. This seems suspscious, because:

Now, this might just me overanalyzing it, but I thought it might be interesting.

However, with the number of secret roles, I believe we have a double murder here. Maybe a vigilante sided with the villagers, or one sided with the mafia.

I will hold off on voting for now though.

4 Likes

Night 2: Line in the Sand

Final vote:
Adamus: 2 (Leoxandar, Ranaki)
MataNuiNuva: 3 (Adamus, king, Invader)
King: 2 (MataNuiNuva, OraNui)

The day ended in the group reaching their next destination: The coast. The cliffs and winding routes of the valley were relentless, the fog was just as brutal. The case of Millsy’s death was to be addressed now. The results were quite surprising. Of the few who voted, a decision was reached, and death was imminent.

MataNuiNuva was sentenced to death by live burial. They were hoisted up onto a plank, tied down, and dumped into a hole in the sand, screaming as the members slowly filled the hole back up with sand. The last they could hear from them was “I wish it was me who did it!”

@MataNuiNuva, Ordinary Peep, deceased by live burial.

Night abilities are hot, you have 6 hours to notify me of what you wish to do.

Great, just great.

-Oonie

6 Likes

What a waste of meat.

4 Likes

I dedicate this song to the Mafia.

8 Likes

Oh poop. Well i suppose you have to break a few eggs to make an omlett.

Except here we seem to be working with heads. And so a typicall game of mafia begins

2 Likes

You should’ve voted for Adamus!

1 Like

Oh boy im late. I kind of forgot the boards existed for a bit. Well anyway i’ll start playing now.

1 Like

Oh dang.
I regret my choice. I’m so sorry, @MataNuiNuva.

2 Likes

Day 3: Double Time

The night on the beach was a rough one. Nothing was pleasant enough for the crew to get some good rest, not even the waves. That was good for some people. A midnight meal was set in motion. For those who were still awake, it was agreed that if anything would keep things just a little more grounded, it was food. Chilly, Omega, Sonus and Adamus were enjoying the meal, a nice warm soup, when someone let out a harrowing and uncharacteristic scream.

The main pot was tipped over to reveal multiple body parts. They belonged to OraNui.

@OraNui, Spy, deceased by “cannibalism.”

Suspect List #1:

@Sonus showed little remorse for the loss of OraNui, although that might just be how he is. He had also hardly touched his share of the meal.

@Chilly was one of the first to suggest the meal. Whether they were part of the prep or not is unclear.

@Ranaki_Pakewa, while asleep during the commotion, had been noticeably eager to deal with the cleanup of OraNui’s remains, also might just be how he is.

The night was not over, however. After dealing with OraNui’s demise, the crew spread out, some too horrified to sleep afterwards, some disgusted and off relieving themselves of their late night snack. Leoxandar, always a stoic and charismatic leader, was out for his usual patrol of the perimeter. Things were going bad, very bad. After a quick chat with Ranaki about his odd antics, he sat at the shore to ponder the great thoughts.

You could probably guess what happened next.

The group could not find Leoxandar for the life of them. They remembered his commands as head honcho of the group, “Never leave a man behind…unless you have a mission that benefits more.” They had to push on, but they couldn’t bring themselves to do it.

Luckily, just as the group packed their things on a raft to head out into the sea. Leoxandar’s body was finally found. His throat was slashed, and he was very craftily tucked into the underside of the raft.

@Leoxandar, Head Honcho, deceased by slashing.

Suspect List #2:

@AdamusTheFirst had left the encampment for the night after the meal fiasco. He didn’t appear again until well into the search party.

@Zero, knows a thing or two about making the most of space. He was one of the main contributors to setting up the raft.

@king328, carries a set of knives as his main tools and weaponry.

Special Scenario: Double execution opportunity, people. There are two suspect lists. One for the death of OraNui, one for the death of Leoxandar. Everyone has two votes, one in each trial. A player must have two or more votes cast against them to be a candidate for execution.

You have two votes and 18 hours to vote up a culprit, if you so desire.

Good luck!

-Oonie

6 Likes

It’s about an hour or so before I need to head to bed (because time zones) and when I get up, I’ll be out for most of the day
So I’m going to be inactive for this day of Mafia
So I won’t be casting any votes for this day.

Woah. A double murder. I’d have to say that for list 2 I suspect king, who carries a set of knives with him. As for the (spy?) murder, I’m not quite sure yet, but I think it’s safe to say that @chilly is probably innocent.

Ah it’s alright. I always die super early anyways for some reason. The Mafia must know I’m an easy mark.

Now if only someone would start up a new Mafia game immediately I could play…

1 Like

I told thee so!

1 Like