Bomonga The Big(Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

now this i like

6 Likes

uhh… That’s a creative use of the metru torsos…

5 Likes

Now this is a really good Bomonga

4 Likes

disqualified for party rocking

10 Likes

It’s a match made in heaven:

This looks really good. I can easily see this as Bomonga.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if that shield attachment is going to qualify, since it’s attached to the hand and not held in the hand:

(in response to these mocs)

now all that’s needed is for someone to use 9 Mettur torsos to make one big guy out of all Mettur torsos.

5 Likes

you can barely see it but in the alt angles he’s holding the shield properly

1 Like

No, it’s hooked to the outside of his finger. I don’t think that counts as “holding” any more than being clipped to the back of the hand does.
Also, from that same post:

look at the entry photo, it’s on the back of the hand.

1 Like

that should still count as holding it lol

2 Likes

I don’t think so, it’s the same difference as wearing a ring and holding a ring.
but the finger attachment probably depends on the discretion of the hosts. Though the entry photo at least still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

well i will do that

FIRMLY GRASP IT

34 Likes

Done. could go for a kicking feature but i dont know if it would look good

1 Like

why do you always say ‘mettur’?

2 Likes

It’s a weird thing I do where if I make a typo/mispeak that I find funny, I keep using it. I misspelled “Metru” as “Mettur” once when I was typing, so I’ve just kept spelling it that way since.

7 Likes

Absolutely love this. Easily the best Bomonga. Can’t wait for it to be canon!

3 Likes

This absolutely slaps.

brilliant comparison photo too

3 Likes

love those arms

1 Like

I don’t think this will be allowed, your comparison shot shows that he’s nearly thrice as tall as Iruini. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you gonna post it somewhere…?

2 Likes

Oh man this kind of rules. LOVE the Metru torsos as legs – not quite as big a fan of them as forearms, but it’s such a fun concept I’m still on board. Honestly the only thing that might give me pause about voting for this is the size of his thighs and torso relative to his massive limbs, I can’t help but think his core is kind of comically small by comparison. I would probably extend his torso by a couple studs and given him some kind of pelvis armor and chunkier thighs to balance things out? But hey, I don’t want to nitpick, cause this is about as unique as you can get without going overboard. Great work!

2 Likes