Brickfair Virginia 2019

Obviously enough, this topic is quite early, so the chances of anyone being locked in to go are slim. That being said, I’ll put this up and update it as regularly as possible.

For the uninitiated: Brickfair Virginia is an annual LEGO Convention which takes place in Chantilly, Virginia in late July - early August. The event will be taking place from Wednesday, July 31st to Sunday, August 4th. The link to their website is here. While the event is five days long, Saturday and Sunday are the only public days, with the preceding three being exclusive to exhibitors.

We here at TTV and various members of the online community have attended this event in the past! And we intend to do the same this year as well. As such, I’ll have a couple lists here to tally who is going. To be added, just post here when you’re locked in and will be attending!

Everything is subject to change as the year continues.

##cast and Crew:

Every TTV Cast Member will be in attendance.

###Message Board Members:

@HewksDKowlihad
@Waj
@Syobnaf
@Vexus_Prime
@Political_Slime
@legomaster1378
@LQ1998
@Mace3739
@KlendaV
@fortnitegod36
@FordianL_at_the_BCC
@Connor_Hoffman
@Daler99
@Crunchy
@Brickpiler
@toothdominoes

Everyone is quite excited and anticipating the event. We’re looking forward to confirming those of us in attendance and seeing you all there as well! See you then!

19 Likes

I might be able to, but adult life is scary and leaving home for that long could cause some unwelcome financial stress. But there’s no harm in trying. It’d be nice to hang out with some fans again.

3 Likes

I’m planning on attending this year. I’ll probably confirm whether or not I can go within the next month or so.

5 Likes

last bf was fun so im looking forward to this year’s

3 Likes

I would like to go again, but with summer school I’m not sure how all of that will look…

3 Likes

I want to go.
But I live across the continent, and I won’t have the money or time for a big trip like that

I won’t be able to go. Never been able to go to a Brickfair.

But I will look at your pretty pictures when it’s over! :smiley:

1 Like

Should be securing my tickets for it within the next month or two. Just waiting on another surge or two of money and I should finally be able to lock it in.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be locking in at some point. BFVA 2018 was a blast and I think this year’ll probably be even better!

5 Likes

I am pretty sure I’ll be able to make it out this year, hope it’ll be good!

1 Like

Hope y’all have fun. See you for 2020.

4 Likes

is this my life or is this my life :joy:

2020’s looking bright; wish I could be there for 2019. Hope y’all have a blast.

EDIT: Hang the heck on[quote=“Ghid, post:19, topic:48144”]
y’all
[/quote]

3 Likes

Alrighty I bought my exhibitor’s pass.

Thinking about securing my plane ticket since the rates are cheaper now.

5 Likes

Yeah, but I mean I know exactly what those surges of money are, I was just being nondescript : p

2 Likes

I think there’s a pretty good chance that me and a bunch of other mocists will make it for 2020, but not this year unfortunately. Hope ya’ll have fun though!

6 Likes

It was an honor meeting you and seeing your MOCs the last couple of years. :’(

5 Likes

I won’t be able to make it this year. BUT I’ll be there in 2020!

Oh, I’m gonna be there 99% sure

2 Likes

Turns out I got that week free. Now it’s a high chance I’ll be going once I figure out travelling.

7 Likes