Brickonicle: City of the Mask Makers

This is it. You’ve basically won.

Scratch all my plans for this contest, I just like this one. Lol.

6 Likes

Man it’s a tossup between The Dark Portal and this as my favorite.

Also what program did use you use to make all these pictures.

5 Likes

I am also curious about what renderer/program you used.

(not because I am currently trying to render one of my entries)

(actually yes)

2 Likes

Very noice… It looks like an actual set so I think you did a fantastic job.

3 Likes

I can genuinely say that this looks like something Lego would actually make. WIth its abundance of functions,clean design, and great minifigs, I must say that you’ve outdone yourself.

4 Likes

I guess he use bluerender base on the rendering output, he’s not the first to use it on this board.

2 Likes

With the exception of the Skullies, the other minifigures, the forge, and the rest of the structure, this set is trash.

Basically, everything in the actual set is great, but the box would go in the trash like all boxes.

In case you can’t tell, I’m making a joke.

~W12~

6 Likes

amazing MOC. if this was i official BIONICLE set, i would stop everything, go to my local lego store, pick it up, go to the front counter and say.“TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!!!” XD. great job

2 Likes

MATA NUI!!!

If this were a real set I would have bought it in a heartbeat. Fantastic work! You managed to pull this off so well!

I really hope this wins first place, and I wish you good luck!

2 Likes

Wow…Just wow

2 Likes

this is REALLY good but the price…
what the heck…

3 Likes

~900 pieces = $90

2 Likes

Good work, looks like an actual Lego set.

2 Likes

This is probably on of the most well done Brickonicle sets I’ve seen. Good work!

3 Likes

I would buy this
(If it was less than $60.00)

1 Like

Wow. This is really genuine feeling. Those figures are absolutely superb, and the build itself too. Really great work.

3 Likes

This is definitely professional quality. This has probably the best parts usage I’ve seen, in terms of figures at least.

2 Likes

Darn. Either I’m going to have to out-do this, or I’ll have to think of something else :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent job!

2 Likes

Aaaaand we have a winner!

1 Like

I really like what you did there. There’s really a lot going on, all the minifigures, all the play features, and it does look cool. Good job :+1:

2 Likes