Brickonicle: City of the Mask Makers

Hey, do you mind if I…

Oh…

Pretty great, really like the protector design…

1 Like

Amazing job on translating Bionicle into a System-style. You really captured the City of Mask Makers aesthetic, while applying traditional Lego system play features.

I would buy this in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Looks fantastic, would have preferred something a bit grander (only on my assumption that this would be the largest set in the wave) otherwise a fantastic set. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem I had with this set was the scale, the figures are so tall and the central tower needed a lot of redoing. I dunno what you’re thinking of when you say “grander” but I can certainly try…? If I can update it ?

amazing

1 Like

Onua looks so freaking adorable xD

1 Like

This looks amazing! If LEGO did decide to make Bionicle a system theme, this would definitely be something that they would make. I love all the builds for the figures, especially Narmoto and Onua. I would have liked if Ikir could somehow unite with Tahu, and if those curved slope pieces were switched out for actual wing pieces (the eagle wings from Chima). As for the building itself, I like how you used those new Nexo Knights triangle pieces to represent a large Mask of Creation on the front. If this was an official set, this would be at the top of my “Must Buy List”. The price kind of sucks though considering the set doesn’t look that tall in the picture, but I can see Lego doing that if they were too.

1 Like

love this but I feel like there should be more skull warriors ( at least in a different set)

how did you get the custom background and face prints?

Can i get an instruction please ?