Brickonicle MOCs [Characters][Workshop][Non-Canon][Non-Pitch]

The masks are one color, not two or three.

While I like the design, it doesn’t remind me of the Faxon. I would recommend visiting this topic for a point of reference, and keep it close to that design (not necessarily perfectly).

1 Like

Oh, so we can share masks, right?

This is the Kanohi Tryna, without the breathing device of Matoro Mahri, on grayscale. Hope it’s useful for you to paint, despite being more than one “color”, I reccomend Paint.NET in order to edit it to your preference.

5 Likes

…So cool…

Edit: Yeah, one color with a design pattern of a different color. Grey is an exception, since it’s not even a proper color and could go with any actual color.

Here it is.

And now with tribal paint.

The other colors are meant to portray depth.

2 Likes

That’s a much better shape for the Faxon :slight_smile:

Why can’t I like comments more than once?! :joy:

@Levva @FuegoDeCera : Since this is mainly for self-MOCs, any further designs for masks should go to the Mask Designs topic located here. That way, there’s room for the self-MOCs.

1 Like

Oh cool.

Ok

1 Like

Amaizing idea! I will find some time to add my own Matoran in aswell!

1 Like

I’ve just added two census to the initial post to record the self-MOC population (also to see who else is interested to gauge their choices)

1 Like

teach me, I need drawing skills, and a tablet

1 Like

No can do. I’m terrible at drawing. @Noupix could probably help you with the template, though.

I could try doing something.

1 Like

well, whoever wants to give it a go, here you have the reference picture

and a not-so-camera-friendky backside

Imgur

keep in mind that the eyes are yellow!

6 Likes

You’ll have to fill out the template at the top first, just to help whoever decides to do it.

Just basics for now (sex, element, region, tools, mask.). The rest is just for flavoring.

Name: Wärter
Sex: Male
Element: Earth
Region: Ihu
Tools: Heavy Falchion, Tanto, Rope Dart,
Mask: Pakari

2 Likes

Tundra is Ihu

You know what, Im going to try to make the drawing later this night, when I get back home

1 Like

Is your character have a Tiro or Ihu color scheme?

1 Like

no, he is black, silver and has a little bit of red, he just like being in the cold and the snow

tho Im going to give it a try this night myself

2 Likes

Introducing

Its Wärter yayyy

6 Likes

like I said, I was going to give it a try, and here we go

but thanks for giving it a go

8 Likes