bucketlist

It’s simple. What is one thing that you will always want to do (complete my bionicle collection) but may never do. I’ll start. I would really like to play GTA VI but on the message boards we only talk about things that could possibly happen, not things that will not happen. I’d like to have a dna test. Now speak your mind.
Actually I would also like to stroll down the street in a full suit of armor, like a normal person.

1 Like

One day, I’ll find a way to do it. I don’t know how, but I will…

2 Likes

I want to see the Grand Canyon and the Redwoods. The grandeur of nature cannot be captured by photography, try as we might. I need to see those things with my eyes

1 Like

I’m adding “fly a small plane” to my bucket list

2 Likes

@Enbeanie Stanley! What are you doing Sta-

I have a fear of needles (Think they need a blood sample for DNA tests don’t they? Or was it just saliva?) but I would love that as well and by extension would like to research my family tree.

I would also like to visit Newfoundland (Visit the Viking settlement, Peacemaker crash site etc.), Anchorage (And while I am nearby, Bomber Glacier!), Rottnest Island, Chatham Islands…etc. there’s likely a whole 'nother topic for travel ideas.

I’d like to own a trans-yellow Kaukau :stuck_out_tongue: But also any misprint would be so cool.

4 Likes

this is going to become a reality for me in about 3 weeks :grinning:

3 Likes

Athena are you a larper

2 Likes

no actually I just saw a set a swapmeet so I’m going to buy it.

7 Likes

I want to do that, but wearing either stormtrooper or mandalorian armor. And then go to some random businesses and purchase food.

3 Likes