Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

Hm ok. I mean if time’s your problem then ok but the style doesn’t really matter that much.

1 Like

Shadow is here!

3 Likes

I do not quite understand the meaning of the “_finished” signature, does this mean that I cannot edit my entry? I just came up with a new design for Nidhiki (which is more canonical) and want to add it.

And add Lhikan for completeness.

1 Like

Yes you can still edit them. It just means that they have been posted.

1 Like

frankly, despite my mocs being very simple, to the point some would say i didn’t put enough effort in, i think they fit with my image of the team. expect those soon.

this totally isn’t about me just wanting to take them apart no sir nuh uh

2 Likes

Hey everyone…

I finally finished…

Senit did say no deadlines…

Here it is…

While I’m here, I recently finished a reimagining of the Toa Inika, so I might as well take that team too. I’ll post them in the next few days.

3 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Would hate to see this keep empty slots… should I take another team? Would prefer one of the new teams and not a revamp.

2 Likes

You can take any Team you want.

1 Like

I have several of the ones I agreed to do done, I just haven’t had the time or piece availability to start on the rest. I’m getting there, but I also have to do one of three things to get me Lesovikk mask. I have to either paint a blue Faxxon lime, which is a very involved process, or I could try and somehow get a 3D printed Faxxon in lime, or buy a used Lesovikk do 100 bucks. None of these are easy solutions, but I gotta have that lime Faxxon

2 Likes

Ok. Good luck with a Faxon. Those Lesovikks are way too expensive.

Yes, I’m aware, and for some unknown reason you can’t find lime faxons on their own. I mean, I want his sword too, but still, that thing is only like five bucks on bricklink

1 Like

Pouks’ team?

1 Like

Ok I will put you there.

1 Like

So I finished the edits/renders quicker than I thought I would…

There they are.

2 Likes

I’ll bite, I call dibs on Savage’s Toa team.

1 Like

Ok, nice. I signed you up.

Great.

2 Likes

can i do zaria’s team?
please?!

Yes you can.

OMGOMGOMGOMG
thank u

1 Like