Canopy: Abandoned Hero

“I don’t know why I went to Chicago to begin with…” — Canopy

Abandoned in Chicago after the Decepticon attack in 2011, Canopy was forced to take a creative approach to being a robot in disguise: he adopted the alt-mode of a destroyed train, though his robot mode retains parts of his original alt-mode, a cab-over truck painted a rusty white, with varying colors of metal used for the doors, undercarriage, and rear. He was incapacitated by the TRF in early 2017 after he stopped them from accidentally firing on other humans, and was abandoned in the ruins of the city.

Later, his remains were found by Northern Lights, who had the government repair him some months after. He was released from CIA custody after the Decepticon threat was ended following a lengthy battle in England, whereupon he vanished. His last coordinates were in the vicinity of an asteroid crash site found by scientists in the Atacama Desert, where it appears alien technology had been found.

Inspired by this concept art for The Last Knight:

4 Likes

So cool.

3 Likes

Looks great! I like the concept art-inspired design and the details are nicely done. Cool artwork

2 Likes