Carbon and Starch

The recent rise of bats on these boards was a power left unchecked. It consumed different facets and categories, only being temporarily stopped by the lack of commitment by their creator. He was not a master, but that was the only thing stopping him, and such a thing cannot last forever. A permanent disruption had to be created…

Fortunately for the boards, the natural order of things has created a solution, perfectly adapted to thwart the growth of power these bats were experiencing. Ever increasing numbers, only getting larger as temptations drew more and more Moccists to their call. A counteractive force, of brilliantly designed mites, capable of keeping the bat population in check.

The Mass Mite Counter Coalition, a group of bugs, they live to keep bats from overrunning this domain.

Carbon - A heavily armored unit, possessing artillery, a net gun, and an arm mounted needle able to inject his venom. He knows the importance of his cause, and serves it unerringly. No cost is too great for a successful mission, which often leads him to make many unnecessary purchases. Perhaps one day he’ll find suitable equipment for his other arms.

Starch - Quick thinking and upbeat, Starch accepts his role in the life cycle of the boards, and hopes to serve his purpose with joy everyday. Although he can be arrogant, his skills with his rapid fire needle canon lets him gloat without fear. Often known among his peers as the watcher, he keeps close tabs on everything he is responsible for, leaning more towards obsession everyday.

(Anymore mites who join their ranks will be noted, and added to the collage)

With a plentiful feast before them, their numbers are sure to grow. Who will keep them in check? Will they be left to devour the bats, leaving nothing behind?

Build Photos

(More of these can be provided to clear up confusions if requested, I know it’s dark)

21 Likes

Dang I was going to found my own task force

I like the hazmat-like Keetongu orange and the mandibles give them a lot of character.

The Old Boards shallowed a Narwhal to kill the Mites that were sent to catch the Bats…

I don’t like the implications of this

But this addition to this ever expanding Monopoly Lore™ part of the (TTVMBCCSU™…TTV Message Boards Creative Content Shenanigan Universe) is very welcome, this is becoming a rpg in it’s own right.

6 Likes

Yes.

best of luck to them in their righteous crusade.

7 Likes

I love the way this looks and i love the idea of anti-bat fighting bugs.

Can i join?

a savior to us all

5 Likes

:smiling_imp:

Also,

Of the 45 bat species in the United States, 42 eat nothing but insects. Bats eat a wide variety of bugs including mosquitoes, June beetles, armyworm moths, crickets, grasshoppers, cucumber beetles, leafhoppers, ants, flies, scorpions, centipedes, and many more.

It seems the bugs will be the ones getting eaten HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11 Likes

As was I, but I suppose strength in numbers is a good thing. Long live the Coalition!

2 Likes

@Krelikan perhaps we ought to expand our legions past insects? Racoons and foxes are known to eat bats. according to google, owls, hawks and snakes could also be recruited.

1 Like

Yeah, though snakes seem to be natural predators of hawkes.

The mocs are pretty good, I like the colours, but they are a great threat to the Bats.

4 Likes

Now that you mention I do have a bug moc that just needs some new rubber bands.

So there’s a couple old RPs with over 3K posts

5 Likes

very nice
we need something to combat the growing population of bat mocs

1 Like

I would be glad if you did. I want a circle of life to form, and have another group created to keep the mites in check as well.

Thank you for your best wishes, but the success now relies on new members being created by people like you

Absolutely

We’ll see about that.

Not quite. I assumed the bats to be fruit or nectar bats, as I believe some have been seen with drinks in hand. As such, I did my research, and found mites to be a good counter to an increasing bat population. They’re too small for bats to hunt, and they translate to MOCs fairly well.

You see, I have crafted the perfect army.

For the sake of the boards, we will prevail.

For the reasons listed above, I do not believe we need to. There is some potential for a one off animal to come into the MMCC, but I’d rather encourage creativity within the bounds of mites, and anything beyond to be their own squad and organization.

You threw in your lot, now we ask the question of whether or not you’ll see them through.

Mite makes right.

Indeed we do.

7 Likes

Do it

The issue there is that the posts have to be from the last 100 days.

1 Like

I hate to give an opposing group advice, but have you read all of the canon contest discussion posts?

5 Likes

Wait really? I thought that you should have read them in the last 100 days.

4 Likes

Can’t believe I’m witnessing a MOC war

8 Likes

And art.

Art will come.

At least, righteous art will come :dizzy_face:

7 Likes