Cataclysm

An almost indiscernible smile crept over the ghost’s face when he heard those words, “I am a man of science and I must consider all outcomes of an action.” He whispered, “My question was only theoretical as you have declared you are challenging destiny or fate by doing this.”

“Who have you brought to champion this cause?” He asked, looking on at his first real experience outside his confinement in what felt like an eternity.

1 Like

#“See for yourself.”
The Grand Seraphim said, motioning to the group of warriors that were present.
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@meepinater
@Tarkur

Seeker looks at Raphael,
“Perhaps, but only a better understanding. You might have share a body to better emphasize.”

Xano walks ahead looking for the angelic scientists, he had an idea he wanted to convey

1 Like

“Perhaps you are right, though I doubt i will ever get an opportunity like that.” Raphael replied.

@BlackBeltGamer98
@Jcton
“Ah, this is Xano.” Michael said to Doctor X, introducing them.
Looking over at Xano, Michael could tell that there was something he waned to say.

“Is there any input you would like to share with us?” Michael asked Xano.

She walks to a nearby window and looks out of it.
“Life… is almost always something where you can only choose to do with what was given to you. We honestly don’t have much control of it as we believe we do. If you ever get the opportunity I would encourage to look over the situation before jumping in blind. A partnership like mine can be dangerous. I became committed to it when he was in here as well, I was the soul’s guardian for the longest time. When he left I felt a ■■■■■ in the body and we temporarily merged. There is a chance Raphael that we will merge completely and we will lose any individuality that we once had.”

Xano smiles,
“Yes I wanted to use your technology to make some really power bombs and to make an update for Adam’s armor. There is bomb that I invented called an Ash Bomb, where it results in turning all unprotected matter into ash. It’s honestly a devastating weapon however our enemy would quickly learn how to defend themselves from it and it would lose it’s effectiveness. I’ve been studying EMPs and their function and I think I can do something similar with the universal energies. I think I can make a new type of Ash Bomb with a DEZ effect or a dead energy zone effect, where it expels all universal energies from designated area and energy would not be able to be in that space…”
He takes in a breath,
“With such force and the effects from the Ash Bomb it should be able to rip apart anything in that DEZ, Xir’algath, Celestial, Human, even you guys. However, I think I could only make 10 of these in time, so they would have to used sparingly.”

1 Like

The ghost studies Xano, his expression difficult to read.

1 Like

Xano looks at the ghost and smiles, his expression basically reading; oooo look a new toy!

1 Like

Dr. X approaches Xano, “Respect your elders.” It said in an eerie whisper, a tone of warning to it.

1 Like

Xano looks at him, rather undisturbed. He had seen many things in his life from the id that gave him the knowledge to these angels, the id was quite possibly rarer than those angels to be frank.
“I respect very few people, if someone wants my respect then they’ll need to earn it.”
The mad scientist said,
“And I can count that many people on one hand.”

1 Like

Dr. X walks through him, causing Xano to feel a nauseating chill and ripple to go through him, “And I have endured a great deal of suffering in the name of science for as long as I can remember; you want weapons? Prove you’re worthy of such gifts.” He whispered.

1 Like

“Want weapons? I think you misheard me. I invent them.”
Xano states,
“In this case I am the gift-giver. Besides I thought I would be nice and share my technology instead of hording to myself like I am now considering. I don’t need the Angel’s technology to make these weapons.”
He also quips,
“If you’re trying to scare someone, then you shouldn’t try to scare the mentally unstable. When I had an universal energy pumped through my mind it was worse then your brain freeze.”

1 Like

“Forgive me,” the ghost said, “I haven’t had any social interaction in a very long time.”

1 Like

Xano nods,
“I can tell.”
He looks around,
“Some water would do you good.”
He snaps and his glove-like device activates. Ignotium Energy begins to create a singularity. Xano reaches his gauntlet in and shapes it, with the light dimming away a paper-like cup is seen, although poorly shaped. Xano comments,
“This glove allows me to control ignotium energy, and energy and mass are relative and energy can be converted to mass, I took advantage of that and used a singularity to create a paper-like material from the local atoms and the ignotium energy.”
He manipulates the ignotium energy again,
“Using the same principle from E = mc^2 can be used to essentially recreate the atomic order for many things, like water, which is rather simplistic.”
This time from the small singularity water fell out into the cup, Xano had made. Xano comments,
“Although there’s still a lot of testing I need to do with this device, but it should become a fairly dangerous weapon once it’s complete.”
@Mctoran
Xano turns to Michael,
“Do you have any crystals I can borrow? I want to enhance this prototype with a crystal that can transmit a higher amount ignotium energy, so I’m reduced to using this device for party tricks like creating dimensional gateways and water.”

1 Like

Dr. X’s right hand had a small drop of Xalnergy in it for a moment before it faded away after the trick was done, remaining silent the whole time.

1 Like

Xano hands DR. X the cup of water,
“Here this is for you.”
He watches the doctor to see what he would do.

1 Like

Dr. X accepts the cup and tries to refine the design and purify the water using his ability of Xalnergy control.

(@Mctoran)

His goal is to make the cup a normal, complete paper cup and the water to be purified water.

“I must admit I am impressed, young human; your species seems to have made several significant advances in technology since I last encountered it.” He complimented Xano.

1 Like

Xano remarks,
“To bad the rest of the human race doesn’t have this tech.”

1 Like

Raphael paused, unsure of what to say.
“…I do not know what to make of this. Is this supposed to be good or bad?”

Michael smiled.
“I’m glad you asked. As a matter of fact, we do.” He said, as he opened the doors to a large laboratory/forge/workshop.
“This is where we shall construct all our new equipment.” Michael said to everyone.
@Jcton
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald

Dr. X drank down the glass of water and then looked at the lab.

1 Like

Michael turned to him.
“Dr. X, your job is to assist our guests here in creating their new weapons and gear. Just help to point them in the right direction and give them some tips and advice.” He ordered.