Cataclysm

Hydronicus motioned to the ancient, rusted chains that anchored him to the ground.
“When I became the new jailer, it was part of my contract to remain bound to this realm. Only a great and powerful magic can shatter these chains…”

1 Like

Xano growls,
“So we’ll need to hunt them down then.”
His gauntlet glows and energy surrounds him, creating a layer of armor.
“Then we shouldn’t waste our time.”

Adam looks at Seeker. He nods back. Seeker walks to Hydronicus,
“Perhaps not only magic, but my flames can burn away the spell.”
A white flame was produced from Seeker’s hand and leapt off onto the chain, this was an angelic fire that could rend anything to ash.

1 Like

The chains almost instantly shattered, crumbling apart. Hydronicus sighed in relief as he rose to his feet.

“Thank you…” he said to Seeker gratefully as he rubbed his wrists.

Seeker nods and she looks up at Siansa who seemed preoccupied with some search. She inhales before calling out to the troublesome id.
“SIANSA! WE’LL NEED YOU DOWN HERE.”
Siansa looks down and falls down, before hovering to a stop, an inch above the ground.
“You need me?”
Seeker nods. Siansa continues,
“What for?”
Seeker explains,
“We’ll need you to help us track down the fall angels and keep their jailer safe.”
She jesters at Hydronicus. Siansa nods,
“Alright then you’ll need me to help me afterwards. I’m looking for someone as well.”

1 Like

“This place is still very much active with demons. We’ll have to be get out of here quickly before we are discovered.” Hydronicus urgently said.

“Then what are you going to do? I believe my whole life is in it. Destroy me for it?” Hydron told him

1 Like

Just as Hydronicus was about to respond, he heard a large rumbling noise.
“He’s here.” Hydronicus suddenly announced.
@Toa_Radrix

A booming voice suddenly stormed into people’s conversations"
"WHAT STRANGERS DARE ENTER THE DUNGEON!?

1 Like

“Daemonium!” Michael exclaimed as he saw him.

“You shall not frighten us away, demon!” Raphael declared, unsheathing his sword.

@Jcton
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix

"Ahh, Michael,so you did not forget my new name…How do you like my new appearance?" Daemonium boomed

1 Like

“Daemonium, Donatello has corrupted you! this isn’t who you are!” Michael said defiantly.
@Toa_Radrix

"Corruption, that is exactly what I always wanted…You never gave me the freedom to do what I desired.But Donatello did."

1 Like

“Docilus, your ideas were not safe and would not benefit the wellbeing of the Multiverse. You know why I could not permit them.” Michael said.

As all of this was happening in the labyrinth, Dr. X was in the Realm of Life studying the Multiversal Energies.

1 Like

Each of the Five Energies hummed an ethereal frequency, as their orbs resided in individual tanks.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Light flares as Luxatium pulls the primal shard into the realm of death. “You call this freedom?” He shouts. “Looks to me that you are more a slave than ever before.”

1 Like

“Docilus, you’re sick. Your mind has been poisoned. Let us help you!” Michael said to the demon, almost begging.
@Toa_Radrix

"DO NOT CALL ME DOCILUS!!!" Daemonium roared "MY MIND IS MORE ENLIGHTED THAN EVER BEFORE! My ideas would have revolutionized you and your angels. You did not want them. Now all is left for me.I am more powerful than you are, Michael." He declared

1 Like

He did learn from the best, after all…” A mysterious voice said nearby.

suddenly, there was an explosion of flames, and a tall, dark horned figure with wings hovered before the group.

It was none other than The Magician.

Hello, old friends…

@Jcton
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix

Seeker smiles underneath her helmet,
“You made this easy. Now we don’t need to hunt you down.”

Xano grins,
“Fool, we won’t chain you up like your previous jailers.”

Siansa readies herself, ready to fight.

Adam readies his suit, preparing his cannon.

1 Like