Cataclysm

Luxatium fires intense light bursts, trying to search away the gas with laser-like energy.

1 Like

The light permeated the gas cloud, but failed to siperse it. The gas then swirled towards Luxatium at a high speed.
@TBT_Emerald

The largest one crouched slightly before releasing a torrent of pressurised air that would disperse any gas attempting to seep through air-tight environment suits as well as probably tearing at the gaseous body

1 Like

The large gas cloud was then dispersed into tiny atomised particles, before reforimg into a solid shape.

Toxin then fired a green laser from the palm of his hand at the group of soldiers.

One of them was clipped in the shoulder pad as the rest dived out of the way

1 Like

I take this as permission to add your instruments and songs to this symphony? He thought.

1 Like

Luxatium fades from sight, appearing on the other side of the room. Pulling out the primal shard, he blasts primal energy at Toxin.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald

Toxin swooped out of the way, dodging the blast just in time.

@Jcton
Toxin bellowed a sick, wheezy laugh. He then approached Adam, Kaleo and the Celestials.
“Celerion has finally been eradicated, just as I hoped long ago! Though it is a shame that I couldn’t have done it myself.” Toxin rasped, as he began charging up another laser beam in his hand as he prepared to blast them.

@BlackBeltGamer98

The energies, pretty much said yes without really saying it.

Dr. X begins gathering the needed tools and materials immediately and starts working.

“I need to visit the Void Universe.” He said to the Celestials near him.

1 Like

Behind him something appeared, it was humanoid vaguely, very hard to actually describe, a form so eldritch it could not be cleanly described yet not too alien that it was indescribable. The shade edged towards Dr. X in a loping gait.

1 Like

“Welcome, who might you be, friend?” Dr. X said as he turned, his voice an eerie whisper but there was a tone of anxiety and positive anticipation while also being calm, as he were expecting this visitor.

1 Like

“you are searching for the energy of the collect?”

1 Like

“Indeed, I am.” X said, “But now you owe me an answer, my friend; so, I ask again what I shall call you.”

OOC: Is the Collect Ignotium or AN?

1 Like

Luxatium brings up a screen of light to block the laser. The light in the room grows bright and intense, and he tries to drive his way into Toxin’s mind.

1 Like

Adam fires his peak cannon at Toxin, most likely
“That was your mistake and your last one is fighting me.”
Xano sends several ignotium explosions his way.

1 Like

The thing seemed to think on this
“i do not know, i am of the collect and yet not”

OOC:AN

2 Likes

“A member of The Collect, how about I call you ‘Inanis’? It means ‘Void’.” He said.

1 Like

“i do not expect to live long a name is irrelevant, the point is i can impart knowledge on the collect and where you can harvest absolute nothingness”

1 Like

Toxin glared in Luxatium’s direction, preparing to fire a blast at him as well.

@Jcton

However, he would not have a chance since he was impacted by Adam and Kaleo’s attacks.
Toxin growled in rage, spreading his gasses everywhere all around the room.

“Lead the way, friend.” X said, bowing respectfully to the entity.

1 Like