Cataclysm

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
@Jcton
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
“Ah, I see there are some familiar faces among the crowd tonight.” The Gamemaster’s seemingly disembodied voice said, specifically to Mark, Sadie, Elias, Hydron, Leadhead and Rohan and Kyran.

I do not go by that name anymore…” The Gamemaster’s voice said, his demeanor turning bitter for a split moment.

“Oh, you think me to be a coward, but in fact I am fighting you…with my Funhouse!” The Gamemaster declared

Mechanical groaning emenated from omega

Kyran stepped forwards.
“Jonathan, I can help you.”

“I couldn’t then, I failed you, I’m sorry. But I can help you now.”

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

“Oh, but you are already helping me now, don’t you see? All that I ever needed from you is to play my game!” The Gamemaster declared, as turret guns suddenly deployed and began shooting laser blasts at everyone.

@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton

A wall of light appears around everyone. “You guys are so predictable.” Luxatium says.

Dr. X continues to work, forging the AN, Crimson and Ignotium into the forms he was shown, nearing completion as he did so.

1 Like

Glar threw a grenade at one of the turrets.

Kyran slammed his staff into the ground, forming a magical barrier. The lasers would merely dissipate as they hit it.
“Jonathan, calm down.” Kyran said, his voice low and dangerous.

Omega said nothing, they charged forward, no howling, no insults, just grinding servos and clanking metal as energy blasts dissipated off the armour. They reached the first turret grabbed it and tore it out of it’s socket. And then in a low hushed voice they spoke.
"Come out come out wherever you are"

Kyran would only be met with a low breathy cackling in response

“Ah, now let us see the players of tonight’s game, shall we?” The Gamemaster’s voice proclaimed.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Leadhead, the oversized can of Tuna who has always bugged me to no end!”

@Toa_Radrix
“Hydron, the bucket of bolts who barely passes for a guardian of anything!”

@meepinater
“Elias, the poor little boy who lost his whole family and decided to throw a 40-year-long tantrum over it! Kyran, the incompetant wizard who pitifully tries to dominate others…”

The Gamemaster then came to Mark, Sadie and Richard .
“-And you three, the ones who have greatly inconvenienced me from day one! Watching your demise shall be quite satisfying…”

@BlackBeltGamer98
The Ignotium energy showed Dr. X how to weave its threads into a blade.

Kyran stepped out of the shield, leaving it up.

“Jonathan.” Kyran said, his words resonating through the air. There was clearly magical power behind them.
“Let me help you.”

“Give up, old-timer! I will never change my ways!” The Gamemaster said defiantly, as more laser blasts came towards Kyran.

Kyran easily stepped aside.
“Then I will make you change.”

Suddenly, after dodging a few laser blasts, Mark found an obscured elevator lift.

“I think I found a hidden shortcut! Let’s go this way!” He said, boarding the lift and motioning for the others to follow.

@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix

Kyran nodded.

@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur

As the lift ascended, a large hulking figure jumped down onto the platform. It was Eric, now even further mutated. His monstrous body had been pieced and stitched togther like patchwork, with metal braces holding his body together. His right arm was gone, replaced with a jagged metal multitool.
“How many times do we need to teach you a lesson, old man?!” Mark said as the monster appeared.

“Please, make it stop!” Eric’s head wailed, having lost control of his body.
The second head, the head of the monster, grinned as he charged at the group.

1 Like

Luxatium opens a gateway that could send Eric crashing into Gamemaster.

Once again Omega simply attacked, this time cleanly firing out a stream of jellied antimatter

OOC: I should have specified this before, but Luxatium wouldn’t know The Gamemastsr’s location in this realm due to its structure, nor would anyone else. That includes The Council of Life. Teleportation in this realm is restricted for the same reason.

IC:

The monster ducked to dodge the projectile, and swung his flail-like arm at Omega.
@L.O.S.S-KAL