Cataclysm

From one of the many portals that showed up, someone in high-tech white armor stepped out slowly from the opened portal as he walked on the ground.

His head slowly turned around, getting an idea of his surroundings and where he may be, and why he was called here. In his view, he noticed someone in a very streamed line armor laying on the ground as this individual looked back at him.

Bruce’s helmet dissolved into its color, revealing his batter worn face with a few scars and blood stops here and there. “Jack…?” He suddenly asked as he saw White Hood in the distance.

White Hood looked back at him as he called out his name. “Oh…Bruce…” He muttered his name back. “You don’t look so well. Are times getting to you?” He asked with a smug look behind his helmet.

“What are you even doing here?” Bruce asked he was confused to see his former arch-enemy here, of all places. “You here to help us?”

There was a sudden chuckle coming from White Hood as he lightly shook his head. “Nothing permanently, Bruce.” He said professionally. “Just consider this a temporary alliance.”

Bruce stood back on his feet as suddenly someone else came from the same portal as White Hood came, it was Ethan also known as Nexus.

Ethan landed on the ground beside White Hood. “Well if it isn’t Mr. Pockets.” He said with a smirk. Bruce would then notice that Ethan changed to the point that he didn’t recognize him.

“What are you guys even doing here?” Bruce asked even more confused. “Like who made you come here?”

“Well, who do you think?” Nexus asked as he crossed his arms and Bruce looked like he had no clue.

White Hood tilted his head slightly. “Your wife, who else?” He said rhetorically.

“She did huh…?” Bruce looked over to Nexus to see if it was true or not.

Nexus nods his head. “Yup, it’s true and she was pretty serious about it.” He said having a look as if they said no she would beat the crap out of them.

“She was pretty persuasive…” White Hood adds with a dry tone.

Bruce sighed and shook his head. “Can I trust you to my back for once and not trying to kill me?” Bruce asked as he looked at White Hood.

“I’m probably the last person you should put your trust into…” He said. “But…only this one time.” He extended his hand and Bruce took it and shook it.

“This one time…” Bruce said as he turned around but someone else decided to make another appearance and that was Spider-Man as he landed behind Bruce’s back.

“I’m back!” Connor said cheerfully and Bruce turned around and looked at Spider-Man.

“Oh you came,” Bruce said as he gave Connor a hug all of the sudden, and Connor couldn’t lie but to feel a bit surprised by this sudden emotion that came from Bruce.

“We’re hugging now…” Connor stated awkwardly. “I’m not going to lie it feels pretty nice,” Connor said.

Uh…Bruce, you’re getting pretty close…” Suddenly said the voice of Impulse. “I’m kind of claustrophobic.

Bruce took a slight step back. “Oh right, sorry…” He said that a bit awkwardly as he looked away and rubbed the back of his head. “It’s just good to have you back.” Bruce patted Connor’s right shoulder.

Then Bruce turned around and walked towards Mark, and besides them stood, Spider-Man, White Hood and Nexus, ready to battle.

From out of one portal, Richard came out, wearing his Berserker-Buster Mech.

Skader zoomed out of one of the other portals.
“Yo dudes, you think I would miss this party?!”

Out from another portal, Hydronicus exited with a an army of Sancte Michael exercitus Dei soldiers behind him. Hydronicus cocked his gun.

The entire Infinite race exited another portal, readying their weapons.

Suddenly, as if the very heavens themselves erupted, the skies parted and the entire Council of Life flew above the heroes, The Grand Seraphim at the lead. The high Archangels and Leonardo flew up to join them.

Mark looked all around him, amazed by all the armies that had come to assist him and his friends.

Mark stepped forward, next to Bruce, as Bruce shouted “Majestic League…”
Mark then reached his hand out, calling forth Chaosbreaker and summoning it into his hand from a portal.

“Assemble!”
With that, mark and all the armies charged forth towards the Villains.

Taghiat pointed forward, and his own army charged forth as well.

Then, as the two armies ran towards each-other, they…Clashed

@Kirathel
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Holi

Up at the frontbof the enemy army, The Xir’algath raised up their blasters and began to fire at the heroes.

1 Like

The Council of Wizards all form shields in front of the Hero army, the blaster fire bouncing off the shields back at the Xir’algath.

1 Like

The Xir’algath stumbled back, stunned by their deflected blasts.

Kyran chuckled.
“Yeah, that’s right. Have a taste of your own medicine.”
Rohan stood next to him, the two behind one of the shields.
“What now? Are we going to attack?”
“Let them exhaust themselves trying to get past.”

1 Like

Several Arglak minions scrambled towards Rohan and Kyran viciously, their teeth gnashing and mouths foaming.

They would merely hit the shield.

1 Like

@meepinater
With horror, Rohan and Kyran would see that the Arglak minions were starting to bite through the shields.

@Kirathel

Most of the “normal” enemies would die almost instantly from the particles.
As for The Xir’algath, it would only serve to hold them back and stun them for just a few moments as their bodies reconstituted themselves.

Rohan sighed.
“Of course they can do that.” He groaned.
Kyran rolled his eyes and formed a fireball, nonchalantly tossing it at the shield to blast the Arglak back.
“Well, we can solve that, can’t we?”

1 Like

An Infinite Empire soldier swung their sword at the shield, attempting to pierce it.

Kyran and Rohan both raised their staffs at once, the shield strengthening and withstanding the attack.

Two beings appeared behind them, appearing from seemingly nowhere, as a long scythe swung at their back.
“Oh how good it is to be back” said one, stretching

Kyran yelled in surprise and blocked the scythe with his staff.
“Who are you?!”

The scythe burst into flames, as the other said “why just a simple salesman and their enforcer.”

Kyran frowned.
“I’ve heard of you, there’s records of a ‘Salesman.’”
Rohan flapped his hand at the two. “Go away, we’re busy.”

“why do you think im here?” He said with a grin, as the scythe wielder swung for another attack

Kyran formed a shield between himself and the scythe, the bladed weapon likely bouncing off the magical barrier.

The flames grow more intense as the blade extends and reaches around the shield

Rohan threw a fireball at the wielder of the scythe.

Portals open above the field. Diving down from the air come Luxatium and Umbrian, followed by an army of Interdimensionals. Shadow and light dance around each other as the IDs slam into the enemy army.

1 Like

Any Arglak that breached the shields would suddenly feel all their bodily fluids begin to solidify into spikes before painfully ionising as Saint Rellidina cast baleful spells upon them

The Scorpio 3 began to adjust the position of its cannon

1 Like