Cataclysm

Mark locked eyes with The Salesman and Parvus from across the battlefield. Something in him- perhaps the MAGNUS force, compelled him to pursue them.
Mark flew towards the pair, dual-wielding both Chaosbreaker and Skullbreaker as he swung the weapons at them.
@Holi

The salesman warped, appearing attop mark stabbing downwards at his head

1 Like

The Salesman’s blade failed to pierce the thick, armor-like hide encasing Mark’s body.
Mark wrangled The Salesman off his body, then blasted a beam of Primordial energy at him.

He absorbed the energy and cackled, “is that all you have to offer? Pathetic.”

1 Like

Another pair of wings begins to form to either side of Axiom, an even more deafening scream emitting from the creature as the wings begin to glow the same red-hot glow.

He raises his spear, taking aim at one of the Xir’algath reconstituting. BE THUS CASTIGATED, SAD POOR LITTLE THING

The spear glows blindly, for a second. A moment later a thin beam of light illuminates the air between the spear and the Xir’algath.

A second later a trail of burning, iridescent flame flashes across the light-beam, bathing the alien in holy fire.
A horrible, static-like noises fills the air. Something like cackling.

Axiom’s eyes are not white anymore.

2 Likes

Nimrack entered the battle by blinding some soldiers with his shadow powers and then slaying them.

@Kirathel

Three winged Arglak shoot lasers toward Axiom from above.

1 Like

Leonardo would then encounter Archangel Donatello.
“Hello, brother…” Leonardo solemnly said as he strode across the battlefield towards Donatello.
"I’m no longer your ‘brother’ Leonardo, I never was. Do not call me by such an insulting label!"Do otello exclaimed as he launched balls of Xalnergy at Leonardo.
“So be it…” Leonardo said as he unsheathed his blade and they began fighting.

@meepinater
A group of plague doctor cultists nearby launched several fireballs at Rohan and Kyran.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

A squad of several Scourge Soldiers trampled over the fallen Arglak as they charged towards Saint Rellidina.

@Kirathel

The Xir’algath hissed as his arm was severed by the beam. Shouting a war cry, he leapt at Axiom with a blade formed from his remaining hand.

@TBT_Emerald
From across the battlefield, Luxatium may have noticed Nimrack:

@Holi

“Nope. I’ve still got some more.” Mark said as he swung Chaosbreaker down at The Salesman. Then, he swung Skullbreaker at Parvus.

The shields bounced the fireballs back at the cultists.

1 Like

The Cultists were scathed, but not injured.
At that moment, The Magician appeared before the two wizards.
“Miss me?” He grunted as he hurled even more powerful fireballs at the pair, with enough power to shatter the shields upon impact.

“Not really!” Rohan snapped.
The shields shattered, and the two wizards raised their staffs. A rainbow colored beam appeared between the two staffs, and the Magician.

1 Like

The Magician was struck by the beam, but it did little to damage him. He then swiped his flaming claws at the wizards.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“They send golems of flesh to slay me!?” She exclaims before casting forth a torrent of feather edged blades to fillet the squad before her

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix

Luxatium hurls a wall of light solidified into needles in Nimrak’s direction.

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL

The scourge soldiers were sliced to ribbons, but then their remains were merged together into an amalgam. The amalgam charged towards Rellidina like a powerful stallion galloping into battle.

…
Meanwhile, Mark continued to Scuffle with The Salesman and Parvus.
Leviathon and Skullbreaker clashed, metal biting metal.
“Do you not realize the injustice and mistreatment you are receiving here?” Mark said as he fought Parvus.
Parvus chuckled. “That doesn’t matter. My master respects me by keeping me alive. I’m returning the favor.” She said as they fought.
That’s when Mark noticed the ring that Parvus wore.
that must be what controls her…

With one swift motion, Mark sliced off Parvus’ ring finger with Skullbreaker.
Parvus shrieked as her finger was severed, gripping her hand.
The Salesman echoed Parvus’ reaction, though it was instead a roar of frustration and shock.
Turning his attention to The Salesmen, who had now lost control of his servant, Mark pummeled him into the ground, with enough force to dizzy him. The Salesman’s suit was now torn up, and he looked around rapidly with seething rage and frustration and even a bit of fear welling up in him.
Several Arglak minions, Analgams and zombies in the nearby area suddenly turned their attention to The Salesman. Without Parvus to assert his dominance over the armies, he was quickly targeted.
The beasts lunged at The Salesman, whose shrieks of pain and terror rang out into the air as they tore apart and consumed his body. A silvery liquid dripped from their salivating mouths.

“Wait, wha…where am I?” Parvus asked, slightly disoriented as her bleeding hand rested on her head.
“You’re finally seeing…” Mark solemnly said.
The finger soon regenerated, as Parvus had the powers of a Xir’algath.
“Ah, that reminds me…”
Mark gripped Parvus by her arm, and with his hand he sent a bright, healing light energy into her. This light eliminated Parvus’ Xir’algath powers, and removed the influence of her creators over her as well. Then, Mark put in place a “psychic shield”, inside her mind, to prevent from any further mind control.
“Welcome to your new life. Whatever you do with it now, is your choice.”
With that, Mark flew away, leaving Parvus to her own devices she scrambled for cover, confused and scared.

“Oh how very droll…now perish.” She quietly says as the ground beneath cracks and splinters causing very strategically placed pillars of flame to burst out from the ground

The Scorpio 3 began making whirring noises as it’s gargantuan cannon was hefted into position

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL

The Amalgam was struck by a pillar of fire, soaring up high into the air.

…
@Runa
@meepinater
@Jcton
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
@Kirathel
On the battlefield, someone wearing white armor was charging through as the two forces clashed into a big battle. White Hood bringing his katanas close to him he slashes through two Xir’algaths before going on full berserk with his suit and was suddenly a lot faster than the human eye could process as he was basically a white blur slicing and dicing through Xir’algaths.

Spider-Man was swinging by as he landed on the ground and suddenly there was a shockwave, pushing the Xir’algaths away. “Activate instant kill.” He said as suddenly four arms came out from his back and started to poke and impale Xir’algaths as he swung through them and hit them with his shockwave ability.

Suddenly everyone would hear a loud Pheonix scream that came from Nexus’ construct as it dives into the many Xir’algaths, burning them alive before his suit burnt ablaze with energy and flames and from his hands came a very large and bright beam of energy that vaporized a massive group of Xir’algaths.

Burce was flying around as he sliced and diced Xir’algaths in his Predator mode, turning around and shooting unibeams out of his palms and chest before changing into his Apex mode and landing on the ground and fired an incredibly powerful beam of energy in a straight line, getting rid of as many Xir’algaths as possible.

Right then he changed back into his Predator mode and had a blade while he dashed in front, continuing his assault until he spotted Taghiat fighting on the battlefield.

Bruce contacted Mark via a comlink. “You got the Axe, so how about you hit me?” He asked him suddenly as his back changed into a very large piece as six cannons came out from his back.

“Give me everything you got, Mark!” He said. “Don’t hold back!” His feet turned into foot clamps and clamped on the ground as he waited for the blast from Chaosbreaker.

“Coming right up!” Mark said as he blasted beams from both Chaosbreaker and Skullbreaker into Bruce’s armor.

The blasted beams that came from both Chaosbreaker and Skullbreaker hit right in the circular middle of his back. And suddenly the energy was used to fire six concentrated beams of energy that came in hot towards Taghiat.

Taghiat was hit by the blast and stumbled back a few steps.
He looked down in shock, as not one, but two drops of his substance fell from his neck.

“What’s wrong Taghiat…?” He asked ironically. “I thought Xir’algath didn’t bleed.” He said with a smug smile on his lips before charging towards Taghiat with a nanoblade cutting on his chest.
“Now’s our chance! Hit him with everything you got!” Mark said to the others as they attacked Taghiat.

Rellidina outstretches a cloth covered hand projecting a scintillating spray of sun-like plasma into the amalgam. She chuckles to herself.

1 Like

It passed through Nimrack, which turned out to be just a multiplied version of him.

“Watch your back.” the real Nimrack said swinging his blade toward him.

1 Like

The blade passes through Luxatium, who turns around. “It never ceases to amaze me how often all of you try to hurt light with physical objects.” He then fires a beam of laser light charged with primal energy at Nimrak.

1 Like

“So it feels to shadow.” he chuckled,disappearing in a black mist before he was hit.

The mist would spread around Luxatium and from it appeared a three Nimracks, all firing shadow bolts toward him.

1 Like