Cataclysm

There was little to no time to spare as Magnus blocked Kreel’s giant claw with Soulbreaker’s blade, creating a few sparks of flames as it was absorbing Kreel’s xalnergy and her dark force energy.

Magnus slashed Soulbreaker towards her giant claw to cut it in half before his senses let him know that someone was approaching him…

Magnus dashed back before raising Soulbreaker towards Ayet’s chest. “At ease, Ayet.” He said, looking him in the eyes. “I’m an Angelic Being, not a Demon.” He clarified.

Ayet didn’t stop, they simply sped up accelerating like a chaotic bullet of hatred,
###“THE LIES ARE MADE OF PAPER!”

Magnus rested Soulbreaker on his right shoulder as he simply levitated in the other direction and away from Ayet’s accelerating speed.

“I’m not your enemy.” He declared. “And you are blind by your own two eyes.” He said. “Stop it, Ayet. I do not wish to fight you.”

Ayet lashed out with a tendril of plasma glassing the dust around them and coming to a halt sending up a cloud of freshly glassed powder.

###“YOU CUT ME INTO THE BOXES!!!”

Before he could get caught in the glassed powder that surrounded them Magnus levitated out of the way. “I’m no Demon, Ayet. Stop what you’re doing.” He said. “We have a bigger enemy to deal with. Help me defeat Kreel and I’ll give you your match.”

1 Like

“Well well well, if it isn’t the Great Value Angel…” Archangel Donatello The Dark Lord said, appearing before Ayet. He flung several blasts of Xalnergy at him.

Luxatium dodges the orb, turning quickly to face the ID of destruction. “So you were afraid. I didn’t think that someone big and scary like you would be afraid.” Luxatium taunts. He tightens his grip on the Ignotium blade. “Even with all that power, you admit you are weak.”

Luxatium breaks into four, three of them holding illusionary swords. They move about Shadowbreaker in a nice infuriating fashion buying time for Umbrian to approach. All four blades strike at once, but only one would cause real damage if it hit.

1 Like

###“THE SONG-LIES SING THEIR MERRY SCREAMS AS THEY TWIST!!!”

The Dark lord would watch as the Xalnergy impacted Ayet’s effervescent body only to sink into it, as if this living star was eating it. Ayet twisted a mannequin-like “body” to face the demon that had appeared, it’s torso held a gaping maw that lazily hung open with a tongue of writhing flesh flowing in between the jaws, from the jaw came a gout of what appeared to be organic matter that had been liquidised and kept at boiling temperatures. This stream of scalding biomass was quickly vomited towards Daemonium.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald

Shadowbreaker staggered back, a slash of light on his chest like a wound. Glaring at Luxatium, he shot shadow spikes at the ID.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Mere parlor tricks will not intimidate me, false angel!” Donatello declared, transforming into the sixth Heavenly King: The Devil.
The Devil, flying forward, blasted hellfire at Ayet and Magnus.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

The real Luxatium slashes most of the spikes midair, only missing one. That one however lodged into his leg. The copies fade, and Luxatium grimaces. “Not very chatty today are you.” He says, going in for another attack.

1 Like

Magnus used Soulbreaker in a slashing motion, from it came a energy wave of xalnergy that extinguished the hellfire flames.

“Looks like I’ve really been long gone…” Magnus muttered to himself before suddenly his Soulbreaker started to sparkle red bits of lights as the clouds turned red and red lightning strikes came down, striking upon Donatello.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald
“No.” Shadowbreaker hissed.

“I’m sure you remember my former name…” Shadowbreaker said, suddenly snatching Ferrum Spatium from Luxatium.
“It was…Swordbreaker!” He declared, as he was about disintegrate it.

But nothing happened. The blade remained perfectly intact.
“Wha…how can this sword resist my power?!” He roared definently, as he attempted again to shatter Ferrum Spatium.

No reaction.

@MichaelBT-7474
The Devil roared as the red sparks cascaded off his body. Without a word, he blasted a Xalnergy beam at Magnus.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Ayet, stop this!” Came a voice. If Ayet turned, he may have saw Archangel Raphael, extending a pleading hand.
“It isn’t too late to go back. I know, somewhere deep down, that my friend, my comrade, my brother-in-arms, he must be there still. For how could you still be alive without the soul for which your body was made to house?”

Magnus flew directly towards the beam of Xalnergy, blocking it with Soulbreaker as it absorbed the Xalnergy. “I’ll send you right where you belong, Devil.” He said.

“To hell with you!” He flew in his direction swinging the mighty Soulbreaker at his chest.

1 Like

The Devil shrieked as the blade impaled him. Light shined from the spot which it had stabbed through, but it did not seem to mortally wound him. Withdrawing Soulbreaker from his chest, The Devil cackled as he threw it towards the ground.
“How could you have possibly become a worthy successor of Cassiel? Even he was a weak fool, especially for leaving behind my promises of power!” The Devil boomed.

From behind him, Chaosbreaker flew forward and smashed into The Devil’s head, temporarily dazing him as the axe found itself in Magnus’ hand.
Meanwhile, Mark had picked up Soulbreaker, using it to fight back against several demons as he stood back to back with Magnus.
@MichaelBT-7474

1 Like

“It’s not just about being worthy of Cassiel’s power…it’s also about how you can handle it.” Magus said towards the Devil.

“He was no weak fool, he was the strongest out of the Archangels, but he left because he wasn’t too happy with what the Grand Seraphim was doing.” He explained.

“And so he chose to marry a woman and settle down, in doing so making a Fallen Angel that has not been hunted down by the Order…out of Respect.” Magnus ended.

Before he rose his right hand, he found himself with Chaosbreaker in his hand. His back hitting against Mark as he looked at him before using the ax to summon the primordial energy of lighting and fired with it towards the Devil.

Magnus glared over to Mark. “Uh…here you have the little Ax and I get the long sword.” He said with smirk behind his voice before handing Chaosbreaker to Mark and him taking Soulbreaker back and unleashed the xalnergy within it towards the Devil’s body.

@Mctoran

1 Like

Ayet shifted and swung themselves around to face Raphael, their body pulsated with a horrid mix of Xalnergy and Primordial energy.
###“SHUT-SHUT-SHUT-SHUT-SHUT-SHUT UP!!”
they screamed before releasing the unstable cocktail of energy towards the Angel

1 Like

@MichaelBT-7474

The Devil absorbed the Xalnergy. He grinned as glowing purple Xalnergetic cracks began to form on his body.
Suddenly, a sword was stabbed through him. It was Archangel Leonardo.
“You two go. I can handle Donatello. There’s bigger fish to fry…” Leonardo said to Mark and Magnus, pointing at Kreel.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

Raphael’s eyes widened at the destructive combination of Xalnergy and Primordial energy being blasted at him. He dodged out of the way just in time, as the blast left a very wide crater in the ground where he had stood only seconds ago.

Raphael turned to the Sealers.

“Well, you were the ones who originally imprisoned Ayet, can’t you just do it again?” He asked the three beings.

Rellidana gave a short humourless laugh.
“Nope, this way above my hypothetical payroll”

1 Like

“I see.” Magnus said as his glare turned towards Kreel. “Thank you, Leonardo.” He bowed his head slightly.

Magnus then flew towards Kreel, as he flew he looked at Mark. “It was a pretty daring move to give Chaosbreaker to Bruce.” He said to him. “At least we know he is pure of heart…”

1 Like

Raphael scoffed and grunted in frustration.
@Flux
He then turned to Æyapel. “Can you think of anything to help Ayet?”

“Yeah, I knew my gut wouldn’t fail me.” Saud Mark, nodding in agreement as he used Chaosbreaker to fly alongside Magnus towards Kreel.

1 Like