Cataclysm

“What are you doing!” Magnus yelled. “That is not reassuring enough!” He said. “If the very God of this Multiverse couldn’t use it wisely, what makes you think your wizards can?” He asked.

“They are beings just like us, those powerful artifacts don’t even compare to the Heart of the Architect. It literally created the Multiverse.” He growled before taking the Egg from Rohan’s hands, before he could wrap it, raising Soulbreaker

“I don’t care who you are, but you have no saying in this.” Magnus said. “I have, because I know what this thing can do. It needs to be destroyed and if I have to fight you. I will do it.”

Kyran growled, “Give. It. Back. The God of the Multiverse was flawed. He was one being with one mind and one personality. The Council of Wizards has very strict laws that prevents any decision being made unless the entirety of the Council is in agreement.”

“Since when do the Council of Wizards decide what it’s best of the Multiverse?” He asked them. “What if, eventually one of them turns bad, what if that power taints one of their souls and then all of this will happen all over again!” He said.

“I cannot have that. I will not. Bruce has died, saving everyone of us. If we do this and not destroy it, his sacrifice, everyone’s sacrifice will be in fain!” He said. “For a safer Multiverse the Heart of the Architect must be destroyed, and you and your Wizards, have no say in this. It is only for the best, why are you so blind by your own teachings!”

“Since the beginning of the Multiverse.” Rohan replied.
“And Kyran sacrificed himself, too! I’m not blinded, you are!”

#"-Enough."
Michael interjected.

#“I concur with Magnus. This artifact, it is far too powerful, dangerous and tempting to keep in existence. Especially for mortals. No being should gave this power. The Egg will turn the mind of anyone wielding it unstable. And who is to say that anyone of us are more a god than The Architect? Even he, in the end, could not contain the power. Not even we would be able to control this power on our own. Not me, not Taghiat, not The Grand Librarian, not The Light or Shadow King, not even The Collect.”

Michael hovered towards Rohan.

#“Look at yourself. Even you are tempted by the egg’s allure of power, no matter how much you would not like to admit it. Even if stored away, the Cosmic Egg will eventually see the light of day. And when that happens, we cannot predict what will come next.”
The other Multiversal leaders nodded in agreement.

#“So, instead, I have a better idea.”

1 Like

Luxatium lifts a hand. “And what if destroying it causes the energies to go ballistic? You, Magnus, would be responsible for causing the very thing that we tried to stop.”

1 Like

Rohan frowned at Michael.
“I’m not tempted!” he snapped.
He blinked.
“Oh.”

1 Like

“Speak your mind, Grand Michael,” Magnus said as he held the egg, he too would feel the temptation, this thing needed to be destroyed at all costs.

@Mctoran

“The explosion would more likely heal the Multiverse instead of destroying it,” Magnus said to Luxatium. “I know what I am doing and saying. I can feel its very essence trying to corrupt me…it needs to be destroyed.”

#“Now you see.”
Said Michael.

#“You, Magnus, are correct; The Cosmic Egg must be destroyed. However, that does not necessarily mean that its power cannot still be put to productive use…”

1 Like

Magnus looked at the Cosmic Egg. “You are right…” Magnus said as he looked at Grand Michael. “Maybe…we can use the Egg to destroy the Egg by unleashing a cosmic energy that would serve as something to heal the world from the damage the Architect has done.” He said.

1 Like

“Speak on.” Luxatium says, still apprehensive about destroying the artifact.

1 Like

Dr. X roared out a battle cry, putting everything he could into the strike.

#“You are nearly there, but not quite.”
Michael said.

#“You see, the power of this egg was what birthed and created The Multiverse. Within its shell is contained a Primordial yolk of all Five of the Multiversal energies. Energies which serve as critical structural support of existence itself. However, The Multiverse has been severely damaged by this war. We can, as Magnus said, use the Egg to destroy the Egg, by turning it’s own power on itself. And in turn, the Five energies will spread out throughout The Multiverse and heal whatever disharmonies and damages may Plague it.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
@meepinater
@MichaelBT-7474
@TBT_Emerald
@Flux
@Ruh
@Kirathel
@Toa_Radrix

2 Likes

Dr. X walked up to the Cosmic Egg and tried to commune with the Energies within it, to learn what they wanted to do now that they were united again in peace.

1 Like

“Alright, seems pretty straightforward.” Magnus said. “So here is my question, Grand Michael.” He looked at him. “Who is going to destroy this freaking Egg?” He asked as he held it.

@Mctoran

1 Like

Dr. X gave Magnus a massive deathglare, “We should let the Energies decide their fate; they are just as alive and sapient as we are and thus their agency should be respected.” He told the group as he continued trying to commune with the Cosmic Egg.

1 Like

thank you… the energies softly and sweetly whispered inside Dr. X’s head in unison.

you have freed us from the tyrannical grip of our father, The Architect. He may not truly be dead, but he shall at least no longer be a threat to The Multiverse anymore…

There was a brief pause of silence before the energies once again spoke.

there is one final task for you, Amaru. Now that we are finally together, you must…destroy the egg. they said to him.

Only we can heal The Multiverse from its wounds. You must free us of this prison, the Cosmic Egg, so that we may make this Multiverse in our light.

“Alright, does this destruction of the Cosmic Egg require multiple people or will I be enough or someone else to destroy it?” Magnus asked the energies.

@Mctoran

Dr. X nodded, “If that is your unanimous verdict, it shall be done.” He said, his appearance taking on a semblance of what it was before the war: he was a human with average build and wearing a spotless white lab coat, his long red hair reached to halfway down his back but his eyes were the oddest: they were like a swirling red nebula that circled around his pupils.

1 Like

#“We must all, the most adept masters of the Multiversal Energies, do it together.”
Said michael.

With that, he took on a more humanoid form with arms and legs, and outstretched his hands to Dr. X, Luxatium, Umbrian, The Collect, Kyran, Magnus, The Grand Librarian, Mark, and Taghiat.

#“Come. Take my hands.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
@TBT_Emerald
@Ruh
@MichaelBT-7474
@meepinater

2 Likes