Cataclysm

Dr. X…Amaru…nodded, “Let us do this.” He said, his voice echoing eerily but it wasn’t creepy, it was more…comfortable to the mind.

He reaches out his hand, Energies, let our actions give you the freedom to live your existence as you see fit and be free to shape your own destinies. He thought as he invited the Energies to be freed from the Egg.

1 Like

Magnus held the egg before walking towards Grand Michale and he took his hand, letting their mastering of the energies flow through the Egg as he now awaited its destruction…

1 Like

Luxatium moves forward. “If you are sure about this.” He says.

1 Like

Taghiat reluctantly, disgruntledly took Michael’s hand. Mark took Michael’s hand as well. This moment made him reminisce back to the time when he first held Michael’s hand, aboard the Xir’algath mothership.

@BlackBeltGamer98
@meepinater
@MichaelBT-7474
@TBT_Emerald
@Flux
@Ruh
@Kirathel
@Toa_Radrix
Honing his Focus, Mark reached out to the energies within the egg, and concentrated on freeing them.
Suddenly, the Egg began cracking open. The energies began fighting to break free from the shell in which they were imprisoned.

Then, with that the energies exploded from the egg as it was destroyed.
An audible sigh of relief could be heard upon the egg’s destruction. Perhaps it may have been the energies. Nobody would know for certain.

The energies proceeded to disperse themselves throughout The Multiverse, their streams touching and healing all corners of existence. Mending all damages, harmonizing all conflicts.

Meanwhile on the Battlefield, The Xir’algath felt a fog lift up within their minds. Like they had awoken from a long dream.
All the Fallen Angels, including Donatello and The Five Heavenly Kings, were cured of their corruption and returned back to their normal angelic forms. They all looked around in confusion, wondering what was happening.

The Primortia Lucis, Chao Umbra, Incelebratus Thread, Crimson Realm and Anchor were all subsequently destroyed. For The Five Energies no longer existed individually anymore. Now, they were all united together as one single energy: The Source.

Everyone would then be returned from The Architect’s realm, from The Throneworld, from The Realm of Death. They now found themselves in The Realm of Life.

#“It is done.”
Michael said, with an affirmative nod.

2 Likes

And with that, every vessel, every chassis everything with even the slightest connection to the collect, dropped to ground and perished. As a final spite filled move of the collect.

1 Like

Magnus nods as well as he sighed out of relief, holding both Soulbreaker and Chaosbreaker finally he and the others could rest as he looked up at the sky before back at Michael.

“Grand Michael.” Magnus said. “About Bruce’s fate…is he in…heaven?” He asked.

@Mctoran

1 Like

@MichaelBT-7474

Michael nodded.

#“He indeed is. And I think he is humored to discover that there in fact is something on the other side.”

@Rub

Mark looked just in time to see Omega dying. He reached out in an attempt to say a final goodbye, but failed to do so before Omega was gone. Mark felt saddened, but at the same time felt alleviated that Samuel Wilson would no longer suffer.

2 Likes

Magnus would have smiled if he had a normal human face but Grand Michael could tell that he was happy and relieved to see that Bruce is in a peaceful place, where he could always rest and await his beloved, once her time was up…

Suddenly, a light blue portal would appear up in the sky as it materialized and a figure came out, most of the Majestic League wouldn’t know him but the Angels, Grand Michael, Magnus and especially Auriel would know who this being is…

“Well, of course. Michael…” Suddenly the wise voice of Cassiel spoked. “There always was something on the other side…” He said as he hovered before landing on the ground.

“I’ve seen his sacrifice and soul depart through the planes of existence, courageous man. He definitely deserves a heavenly retirement…” He nods slowly as he looked at Michael.

“Long time no see…Michael…” Cassiel noticed the sudden difference of Michael’s body, he was a Grand Seraphim now. “A lot has happened during my absence…” He notes.

Of course, at that moment things looked to be at a high note and tension between the two, these frenemies had quite the history.

@Mctoran

1 Like

Though nobody could see it, Michael smiled.

#“Great to see you again…old friend.”
He said warmly.

“…Cassiel?” Auriel called out as he appeared. She slowly approached him, shyly.

1 Like

Cassiel would see that smile from Michael’s face, he nods, noticing his warmful welcome towards Cassiel. “I was right a lot has changed…” He declared again, as he returned Michael’s smile with his own.

Before he could hear it, he thought he was mistaking, but he could never forget the sweet voice of the love of his life, Auriel…

“Auriel…?” He called out to her as she appeared, he smiled, noticing that she hasn’t change one bit.

He walked towards her, closing their distance, it felt so long since he was with her. His hands holding her by the waist. “I have so much to tell you…” He said nearing his face towards hers. “But I’m glad you are still here, Auriel, I’ve missed you.”

@Mctoran

1 Like

“Me too…” auriel softly said to Cassiel. She pulled down her hood, revealing her face for everyone to see. She was beautiful, with a pale face, piercing green eyes and long blonde hair. She then kissed Cassiel.

“There’s…someone else who wants to see you.” She slowly said, as a smaller angel appeared from behind Auriel and shuffled towards him.
“Hey…dad.” Ezekiel said, shy to meet his father for the first time.

1 Like

Cassiel could never get tired when seeing her face, she always was this beautiful, her pale face and those green eyes of hers, as she closed their distance she kissed him and he kissed her back just as passionately, enjoying their kiss while it lasted for the moment, how he missed her…

He would also pull down his hood, revealing his brown hair with grey lines on the sides of his head, with a strong defined jaw and a mature face and he had a neutral purple color in his eyes. “Oh who may that be?” He asked, interested to see who that may be.

Cassiel was in shock to see that this boy, was his son, not that he didn’t love him, he was just, he didn’t know how to feel as a stream of water fell down from his eyelid to his cheek.

“I have a son…” He looked at Auriel before at the boy, he kneeled down as he looked at him. “Tell me…what is your name?” He asked.

@Mctoran

1 Like

“My name’s Ezekiel.”
@MichaelBT-7474

1 Like

“…Ezekiel…” He smiled. “We certainly have a lot to catch up to, Ezekiel.” He said as he gave him a warmful hug before standing back up and patted his head, wrapping his hand around Auriel’s waist bringing them together towards him.

“Thankfully, we’ll have an eternity to do so…” He said towards them before Magnus appeared before them and he kneeled down, holding Soulbreaker out to Cassiel.

“Cassiel, you were its first wielder, and its true successor…it is your right to wield this blade again…” Magnus bowed his head down.

Cassiel felt honored but his fighting days were over. “At ease, Magnus.” He said. “You can keep it. You’ll have more use with it than I would. You are quite…worthy of it.” He nods.

“It is a great honor, thank you, Cassiel.” Magnus stands up and holds Soulbreaker. “I shall do my very best.”

Cassiel nods. “I know you will.” He then looked at Grand Michael as he held his family tight towards him. “Would I be allowed back into the Realm of Life, to be with my family…?” He asked Grand Michael.

@Mctoran

1 Like

#“Of course.”
Michael said, nodding.

Meanwhile, Taghiat approached the collapsed, burning remains of Kreel. He pulled a black throbbing heart from her ribcage.
"there must be a new leader for The Xir’algath. A leader who is responsible, and just. " he said to himself, as he absorbed the heart into his chest and grew larger. He was now King of the Xir’algath.

Taghiat turned to Michael.
I know I have done horrible things, Michael. But these things that I did, they were out of my control. Kreel enslaved my mind. I’m deeply sorry. I’m not asking for forgiveness, Michael. I just want understanding.” he said slowly.

Michael, in response, wrapped his arms around Taghiat in an embracing hug.

#“I forgive you…brother.”

2 Likes

“Thank you, old friend…” Cassiel said, giving him a nod before looking at Auriel and then Ezekiel, he was happy, very much so, he had all eternity to spend with them. “I love you both so much…” He said kissing Auriel’s cheek and caressing in a patting way Ezekiel’s head.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Michael approached Axiom.

#“You have done us all a great service, Axiom. And in return, we would like to offer you a gift…”

Suddenly, the hands of Michael stretched out, holding an ornate halo.

#“You could be a true Archangel of Earth, and have a place among us as our brother. What say you?”
He offered.

@Kirathel

1 Like

An orb of light appeared beside Rohan, and it formed into a young child.
Rohan glanced down at the child and smiled warmly.
“Ah, about time. Tell me, what is your name”
“…Kyran.” The small boy said, peering up at Rohan.

1 Like

IC: Axiom had long since spent some time “resting” (having collapsed as soon as the Architect fell, the unreal figure vanishing too), but seeing Michael’s approach managed to muster enough strength to rise.

The “angel” watches as Michael holds out the halo, not saying anything or moving at all. Axiom focuses for a moment, his attention seemingly elsewhere.

The hideous voice is quiet, and he can feel its presence retreated, weakened by exposure to the outside world.

Axiom considers a moment more, running through the little he knows (or heard/saw) of them before. He thinks a moment longer, and slowly extends a hand.

“The angels? I saw you, and the…fighting Taghiat and the others…”

He trails off, and then jerks his head in a short motion.

“Yes. I accept, if you would offer.”

1 Like

#“Then it is done.”
Said Michael, as he placed the halo upon Axiom’s head.

#“Henceforth, you are now officially an angel.”

Michael then turned to Mark and all the others.

#“Thank you all, for everything you have done to help. The Multiverse shall not soon forget the deeds you have all done on this day. But now, it is time to send you all back where you belong…”

With that, everyone found themselves enveloped in a bright white light by Michael and they were all transported back to their native universes…

Two weeks later…
@MichaelBT-7474

1 Like