CCBS Matoran MOCs

@VictorianPanda That’s why I’m here. :wink: :thumbsup:

Half the pieces on him are painted and he doesn’t have hands.

I’m not going to say it again look at my earlier posts about his hands before you talk

other than that some pieces are meant to be painted until Lego starts selling mask packs

I’m going to make a Po matoran.
Tassium.

That made me smile.

@legomaster1378 Hey Sorry for breaking rules

Edited for quadruple double post. It’s all good man :smiley: -legomaster

Heya @VictorianPanda, the somewhat-famed “legomaster” here. It seems as though @PluralLego and @Shaymin36 have been pretty good at handling things (thanks guys) since seemingly no other moderator is on tonight (shame on you @Political_Slime :wink: ).

Thanks a lot for being so interested in posting a MOC like this. I actually really like the painted parts (they kinda have an appropriate “sandy” texture). Looking forward to seeing a full pic of this MOC with all the parts you’ve mentioned (including hands :wink: ).

Anyway, welcome to the Boards mate! Looking forward to talking to you. If you have any questions about how we do things 'round here, feel free to message me. I’m happy to offer any help I can. Happy Boarding!

4 Likes

Thanks i was definatley going for a sandy texture. i also painted up a kohli ball for him to sell. tomorrow i plan on taking a new Pic of him outside. also before i even post it. i’d like everyone to know that his hands were intentionally made to have some of the primer still showing. i wanted to get to the fact that sand chipped at his paint. and i think i did a good job at that. other than that Lego master do you have any tips on how to make my kopaka 2015 gearbox more classic?

1 Like

Be sure to use the @ sign to tag people. Like this: @John_Smith (sorry mate).

I’m not really big into the function part of TECHNIC, but if you’re trying to emulate the Mata torso and gearbox, then maybe take a look at @Jim’s beautiful revamp.

1 Like

Thanks @legomaster1378 But sadly i don’t have the parts

1 Like

Not quite buddy. When you start typing people’s names, it’ll give you a dropdown menu. Be sure to select the right username from their (in my case, the one with the minifig avatar). :smiley:

EDIT: Whoops, looks like you fixed it yourself. My bad.

2 Likes

alright everyone.

Updated with new pics

1 Like

I personally hate painted parts, and as such, this MOC doesn’t really appeal to me at all.

2 Likes

i know And honestly i don’t like them either but. i don’t have any diffrent colours but pretty much black and gold

My original opinion stands, but I think the pick turned out well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much (bow)

@VictorianPanda I really quite like this. It’s a little spindly here and there, but has a solid (well painted, too) colour scheme, and gets the Matoran vibe across. I can easily imagine him wandering across the deserts of Po-Wahi, or even the deserts of Okoto

Edited for double post. Please use the (@) function to reply to people. Happy Boarding! -legomaster

1 Like

This is great!
The paint on the mask gives some sort of rocky feel,which i love.

However i think the crotch should be covered up more

1 Like

Is it wrong that I can see this guy, just whistling and walking along, breaking rocks and having a good time?

Great MOC!

1 Like

@Jim Thanks ! i definatley wanted a Sandy rocky Colour scheme. and it just worked out perfectly.

@Ghosty Thanks for the advice for the crotch if you have any ideas please share them.
Also The miru (gen 2) is Very plated and rocky in my opinion so naturally i used that.

hey man, double posting is against the rules. I will let a mod help ya with that.

@Political_Slime

@legomaster1378

1 Like